Sign in to follow this  
jaime.g

my 1jz cress for sale :-(

Price DROP!!! from $3400, now asking $2800!!!!!

If you have absolutely any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Clean title

Modifications:

1JZ-GTE x81 Chaser motor

Chaser Automatic Trans (Stopped going into 4th gear just recently when warmed up, however works when cold; should

be an easy fix, but I have no time to wrench on cars anymore) Perfect for one who is planning to go 5 spd anyway but would like the peace of mind to see how the engine drives.

If you are interested in swapping to a 5 speed transmission, the car is already wired for this, so all you have to do is swap parts.

3.25" open downpipe (ready for custom exhaust to be fabbed up)

More than adequate aluminum Front Mount Intercooler

Braille Battery to clear intercooler piping.

Running on jzx90 Computer (newer model)

HKS Fuel Cut Defender

All provisions for A/C are done. Everything is hooked up except the single wire that needs to be connected to the compressor (easy to setup,

all you would then need to do is fill it up with freon).

Description:

Rear wheels are NOT included in the sale. The factory wheels will be mounted when sold.

Motor runs very strong and healthy. Runs like a mad-man, even though the car weights 3400lbs without driver.

Ran a best of 13.9@100mph completely stock (no weight reduction, full interior) - The C5 Vette with exhaust was pissed ;-)

The motor with the open down pipe most likely makes at least 260hp to the rear wheels.

Motor has never had a boost controller installed. Running stock boost 10PSI.

Chassis has approximately 180xxx miles.

Suspension is stock and butter smooth. Great for daily driving.

Sunroof still works, a/c controls still function (pop out and recess back in)

All this car would need is a welded differential, lower suspension and it would drift very well.

All exterior lights are in good working order.

Provisions for cruise control are still there, just not hooked up.

PICS! (I will try to get better pics, but here are some from when I was doing the swap)

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Would you consider parting out your car? also...can I get info on your s13 please?

Thanks,

J.

no trades sorry.

s13 coupe, grey 91 (paint losing clear coat on top, car has been repainted before I owned it), redtop motor was rebuilt over a year ago but didn't need to be as it was simply a kinked oil return line on the turbo which was causing a bit of smoke from the exhaust. derrick rogers rebuilt the motor, stated the bearings were the cleanest and newest looking bearings he has ever seen on an sr rebuild. used mobile 1 for the 6 years that i have owned it, switched to dino after the rebuild.

mods: s15 t28 bb turbo, with 550cc denso injectors, power fc with boost control kit @15psi z32 maf, makes 269hp and 286 wtq, tune by mark at sgp out of houston.

oe manifolds, 3" stainless piping, enjuku stainless downpipe, stainless test pipe, stainless exhaust.

walbro pump

spec stage 3 pp with act unsprung 6 puck disc, just replaced clutch disc not even 300 miles ago.

clutch fan with oe shroud, never ever over heats, even at mineral wells 1000+ degree heat.

17x9 +24 chrome american racing wheels, the ones pictured on the rear of the cress.

tein tie tods, battleversion tc rods, i have toe rods but havent put them on, stock camber arms

ksport coils

cold a/c, heater works, cd player

s14 seats

ran a 13.4 @109.. should easily do 12's if not using all seasons

grey carpet, no rear interior, has oe spoiler

so the story on the car is that the trans is fucked , but the motor is aokay?

do you have video of motor runnin?