DoriftoKido

Alex's Build

Lol his real name is Dickout, goes by Tschriter tho, yea same guy, was a 2.7L rb25 with a massive single now has a 400ish hp rb26 with stock twins

thats the rear brake correct? i've been trying to find those little wilwood single piston calipers so i can run a hydro setup. most organizations require that your ebrake be a completely different system from your regular brakes so that if one system fails the other isn't affected. problem is designing decent caliper brackets.

Yes correct. I'm doing my ebrake theis way just for simplicity, reliability and effectiveness, they are just reman Toyota echo calipers, just have to find an appropriate master cylinder.

how are you mounting them. i believe the x100 rear subframe and brakes are the same as the is300. this might be an awesome route for me to go if you can share how your doing it.. thanks dude.

I'm just using stock rear end, just going to make brackets and bolt them up to were the (now removed) dust shield bolts up, I will probably do a write up on how to do this once I figure everything out myself.

cool keep us updated. thats super interesting.

Hell yeah man gonna be sick to see you out there at fd gl man keep up the good work

Nice work Alex. Is Paul doing all the welding and shit?

Damn Alex, your JZX put on some winter fat. That is a huge bulbous ass on that thing.