IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

There bitches. By bitches I mostly mean Edub & G. Enjoy your daytime pictures. bitches.

Excuse the D1 ride height, gotta burn through these 45's I got for free so I can go down to a 40 sidewall and drop it more.

Get mediocre chicks out of my thread, they don't belong here. thx. - Management

bikini-side-boob.jpg

Fuck ya finally! The Ed hardy things kinda gay but I guess that's your style. If I find another set of vs-ss on yaj do you want them? I've seen a bunch on their recently. Now you just gotta move out here.

Sick malade princess auto gauges Cam. That girl's body is slammin' but her face looks like it's been beaten down with a liquor bottle and a brick of coke and then bondo'd with makeup. Also, on the topic of the mediocre chicks (that probably don't have ghonnoreaherpesyphilaids) 6,4,5.

Hows that Hy35 working out ? Whens it hit and how much boost are you running ?

spools around 2600-2800, hits full boost by 3600-3800ish, running 20 psi, and I fucking enjoy it alot.

Here is some shitty digital camera footage of me fuckin around:

th_WeekdayNightFuntimes_0001.jpg

Can I ask why there always has to be some shitty backgraound music for clearly a video that should have none. . Id rather just hear the turbo spooling and awesome 1J sound. .

Looks fun but . . fuck that music. .

MORE VIDS!!!

G.

This video makes me hate Canada. Why can't you digitally remove the snow, it's too early for snow. Car looks and sounds good tho.

Can I ask why there always has to be some shitty backgraound music for clearly a video that should have none. . Id rather just hear the turbo spooling and awesome 1J sound. .

Looks fun but . . fuck that music. .

MORE VIDS!!!

G.

Normally I'd agree, but the sound quality from this digicam is brutal so I didn't care.

I'll leave the music out when I get some footage with a proper camera. hopefully tonight.

quickly made videos with music are officially banned.

:ph34r:

Hey motherfucker

show some respect if you wanna use my catchphrases, or i'll start asking for royalties in the form of awesomes.

You have a diff? the car seems to react reallllly weird in transitions. Or is it just the wet ground?

TRD two way supposedly.. But who knows if it actually is or if Kenji was full of shit...

Definitely has a diff, not super aggressive, a 2way that needs a refresh probably.

The weird reaction im sure is due to the wet ground, and a bent rear subframe with a fucked up alignment.

Nothin too crazy to update, but some shit..

It got down to about -45 Celsius here for a week back in december, and my coolant strength was only good to -20ish, so my engine froze solid. I told my brother to not move the car until I got home a few hours later, but being a ruhtard he tried cranking it over and started it for a few seconds. When it thawed out the next week and i put more coolant into the mix and started driving it again, it was overheating like a motherfucker.

After trouble shooting everything, I noticed my lower rad hose was not getting warm, so I figure my waterpump must be fucked and not pushing coolant through the system. Anyways, since I needed to replace it I figured it'd be a good excuse to UPGRAYED.

Holla'd at driftmotion and got some shit: 2JZGTE Waterpump, Aluminum pulleys, and some other small misc shit. Got some electric fans too.

Pulled the garbage hydrofan out, and removed my old waterpump. Figured out why it was overheating: The nut on the inside of the WP that holds the propeller tight to the shaft must have been frozen in place, and then the engine spinning unthreaded it. I thought I saw a nut fall out when i pulled the lower waterneck to check the thermostat, but i figured it was just an old nut lodged behind the waterneck that fell out when i pulled the neck off. What a bunch of bullshit for a 12mm nut..

While I had everything apart I decided to re-route my intake side IC piping to under the headlight, and relocate my battery to behind the back seat. Getting rid of that stock 2" abortion of an intercooler pipe that runs between the lower rad support and TC rod bracket made such a huge difference in spool up, holy shit. It spools so much more responsively now with 3" piping all the way through, and the boost feels much more linear, compared to how sudden it felt before. Probably helps that I removed all my TRC shit from the throttle body too.

My alternator decided to shit the bed last week so I have to replace/rebuild that now too, and I have to replace my rear subframe this month as well if funds permit (come onnnnn student loans..)

Got some free Volk LE37's too, 18x8.5, 18x9.5, offsets seem to be low-mid 20's, but stickers are gone so I don't know f'sho. I'll just add some spacers if they need more mm's... Graphite paint on em is peeling so I'm gonna repaint em a different colour when I paint my car this spring. Not sure yet on colour for car or wheels, but my shit is gonna look waaaay different than it does now...

Other than that I still have to get some bigger injectors since my 440's are totally maxed(thinkin 650's), get everything G makes that I don't have yet, tear my diff apart to make sure its up to spec, and get my car on the dyno.

I'll add pics later since I'm at work, but here's a video from a drift event in september with some clips of the markusdeuce.

http://vimeo.com/9134102

Stay sweet.

CK

Car is looking Good

nice vid, I like small little tracks like that. they're more like drifting up in the moutains.