Big Fuckin Shooter

Mark Ass Trick. Trick Ass MarkII.

^Yuhh

Car is all lols, so gold taking a car for wof check with standard struts on steels, but flat exhaust, scraped up rails and bashed out guards. Inspector = you're just gonna drop this back on the ground when you get home aren't you? Me = yuh. And there's nothing they can do about it.

Kit and wing both look epic as fuck, you classy clown.

get some day shots already. the big win style just goes so well with the mark ii because of the sleek headlights. i'm lovin it!

Cam it's time you take some fucking pics of your car from a real camera, not these bullshit night time shots from a camera phone that looks like someone spat on the lense.

Soooo good.

Do you ever talk to kenji since you bought the car?

Oh yeah holset is cool! Did you get 12cm^2 or what?

Soooo good.

Oh yeah holset is cool! Did you get 12cm^2 or what?

Nope, haven't heard from the guy since I bought it. I don't think he would really care TBH..

I like holset. Its HY35 w/ 9cm^2. Spools FAST.

Does the 9cm housing choke it off in the upper rpm range at all?

I just put a MBC on my car tonight and upped the boost to 13psi on my new HX35W w/12cm2 hotside. It's pretty fuckin ridiculous in my otherwise stock X7.

i like those pics

reminds me of that old japanese site where the guy takes nothign but grainy pics of the raddest street cars

anyone remember this?

Soooo good.

Haha, I talked to Kenji the other day, you know he's been building an Eagle Summit or whatever those van's you and your bro have since he sold the Mark II? Evo driveline and shit. It's retarded. lol

any vids??

I'll take some after I get an alignment and do some shakedown runs. I have two events coming up this month too. Should be lots of motion picture soon.

Also, just installed my walBRO pump and boost controller last night. Beard of Zeus, is this thing retarded now. I can't wait to get it on the dyno.