WhoreMouth_Jr

Team Somehow Running Again x7

I'm all over the fucking place, Born Saskatoon, hawaii from 3-19 arizona from 19-23 now working on seattle area and ill probably be here for a while

So I've been happily dailying this car for like 5ish years now, and I finallllly did took my car to an event this weekend. It was my first event ever, and it was a fucking blast haha

I suck but I had a shit load of fun!

Also who ever I was chatting with real quick and you said you were on here, hello

10669125_10204755581994043_4611569781364

The daytime clip I had someone in the front and back seat haha

somewhat surprised I didn't break anything

Bad ass man, if you wanna break shit hurry up and finish the single. It's fun I promise.

Shit is flying here, progress wise. Dropped off waste gates to help get a manifold made. Just need to order a new rack so I can throw this bad boy in:

A7dPNML.jpg

Here's my roommates 1j hes throwing in an fc, super clean when we tore into it, new timing belt, front, rear, and cam seals all done recently, he changed them anyways cause he already ordered them

1pShgME.jpg

Where's 4drFaggot?

I didn't have to hold WhoreMouth's hand for him to buy a fucking rear camber kit. Hims is mo smartr then u r... Fucking Retard

Looks good, Jordan. I'd like to see how much camber gets corrected.

Im excited to see too that too thanks! Unlike every clown on celica-supra I remember how much I had on my last alignment, and sadly it was more than the front reigning in at -3.5 fuuuuuuuuu

Just gotta get a new rack because I fucked this one in the accident and I'm gonna throw it all together and get aligned before the next open drift at evergreen hopefully!

So long gay boiz

AhMaJWS.jpg

Out with old, In wit the newwww

g5uSp2B.jpg

8AkVx67.jpg

Enjoying my vagina every day I drive to work 12 mile commute ~63mpg erry day erry day

heres Yoshi on the way back from parcfest last month haha

DOPwlxt.jpg

Srsly? Prius c? Make sure you stay with a fresh cabin filter and make sure you purchase a major service from your favorite service writer at 30k. Hopefully you enjoy the donuts and coffee when utilizing your Toyota care, and if you ask the parts dept for a break on that Prius key chain, they'll probably give you 10-15% off list.

Is that mutt humping your leg ?

Did you bend my radiator ?

Is your X cursed ?

Seen more shit bent on it than strait.........

Lol kyle! Thanks for the pro tips, I take you you have one too? haha!!

And gordo your radiator will live on!! In my prius!

No, I just like getting that gravy two hours for doing said major service and figure the techs in your area do too.

You can buy what ever you want if you make me an offer I can't refuse ;)

Oh, that is a new style, where they offset some of the joints on the runners to ballance the flow.

I can't tell if thats sarcastic or not haha, either way I don't know that much about manifolds and airflow. Overall I'm happy with it and have no complaints. It was made for a fraction of the price of most similar manifolds. No china metal, or china modified manifold here ;)

Well then, if it is something built here, a little 'builder's signature' is acceptable.

Your dog is doing a poor job of destroying the seat.

My cats would have had 5 times more hair on it, and little chunks of foam poking out already.

now that gordo said it that runner for #4 looks off. what does it look like inside from the flange?

I've turned into a part horder
MMx5VF1.jpg

7bemb2a.jpg

Grill is coming too but it got stuck in customs =(

10376552_640561879358375_706847133_o.jpg

Still collecting:

DigqoDU.jpgu4NuCsc.jpg2t1poAO.jpg

IfYhVaL.jpgwUBRTo7.jpg

Couldn't resist test fitting the turbo before taking the head off!

The oil pump is a PHR modified one, they on sale right now: 20 dollars more than brand new toyota OEM couldn't say no to that!

Head just got finished:

BC 264s

BC titanium retainers and springs

BC valve keepers

valve seals

3angle valve thingy

Gotta take the 2j block in because there is some decent pitting going on

JzPmTtw.jpg

Really miss my white piece of shit

0aCVkJs.jpg

Looking to get a whole new harness from Mark because mine is fucked far beyond recovery. But he is superrrr back logged =(

on a side note my roommate got an FD so theres that:

Ye7MoSw.jpg