WhoreMouth_Jr

Team Somehow Running Again x7

the night of race wars.

ahaha!!

Chris I can get you the part numbers for that box if you want. I can' remember how much it was ~60-80 dollars though from BMW

I would leave the alt on the factory circuit with the factory fuse. Just upgrade the wire. Also you can run the +12 to the starter first, then to the distro block to eliminate some voltage drop

Fixed all the little shit again. I ended up trimming a bunch of unneeded shit out of the factory front harness and, cut like 8+ feet out of just the horn wiring and now they blast again!

Have only driven the prius once in the past week haha.

Enjoying the shit out of the x7 right now.

Car looks like complete garbage but I can't be bothered hahah:

LiolbR6.jpg

My collection of x7 toys is also building:

h0y0Wrv.jpg

Besides the zenki x8 wheels up front and no front bumper.I think the car looks fucking killer!!!!! Give that x7 some credit man! Looks clean af imo.

Haha thanks guys and thanks for the title change ;).

I've honestly been looking for a lower valence for a while now, Hesh has one but he's a solid 3 hour drive away. And my buddy in Hawaii has one as well that he could bring up in may.

I got a couple different lip options already waiting too haha.

Also got wheels and stuff ready just gotta get off my ass and pound the fenders out.

@nigel I crashed my old car in Sept of 14 so it was like 2.5 years fuhhhh

Posted this in x pictures, but took my shitter to a cressida meet and hard parked next to cars that look a little better than mine:

VxbL98j.jpg

(yes dat zokustyle's old car)

Still enjoying the shit out of the car. Finally got my AEMNet gauges in and fucking love them. Bought tires for both cars (v8 and jz) my buddy brought the v8 car out to my side of town for dinner the other night and alternator died on the way home. We ended up pushing it up 2 hills with the jz car to get 3 blocks back to my place. It was a pretty eventful night. Heres a video my buddy took (while driving my car) of my and my other bud ridding the the dead v8 car down the hill while my gf steers haha. Got a new alternator just gotta swap it out tomorrow.

In other news, I've been slowly doing the little stuff I have left for my car. The new wiring for my alternator has been holding up fine, even when I tried to charge the dead v8 car it didn't melt over again. Finished cutting my trunk wood piece that I'm gonna mount my amp and other rear electronic shit on. Yes i'm going to wrap it in an extra piece of trunk carpet I have. I got a drivers seat stoked about that, the bride sliders I bought a long ass time ago fit and It's really comforting to see that M6 hardware holds the seat the to rail!

Finally test fit both the front and rears. I can safely say I no longer feel meh about this car, I fucking love it now. Still gotta fuck the fenders pretty good in the front to fit, I haven't touched the front fenders yet plan on attempting tonight. The rears I just heated up the already fucked and cracked paint with the heat gun and went ham with my 3lb mini sledge. Also finally should have a lower valence this weekend (<3 thanks Hesh) so I can actually put on my lower lip and try the chin lip I have as well.

lxUihcG.jpg

9dVWZrH.jpg

jLtXmTx.jpg

02b0wAoh.jpg

Still unsure if I wanna run these thingys or not

This car is looking good with wheels on it again too (valences to hide the rust holes)

BUnOBWch.jpg

UgmTjSHh.jpg

Said shitty piece of wood I cut for the trunk

In other news it's good to see a bunch of people up and going again. I'm hoping to maybe make it to the S9 meet to hang out with you Canadians again. There is an open drift the morning after we trying to take the v8 car too. I think we are gonna try x8 arms with x7 knuckles on it as well.

UgmTjSHh.jpg

Said shitty piece of wood I cut for the trunk

At least it isn't fucking diamond plate like that idiot nube just posted.....

And seeing that the stock panel was glorified cardboard, it's probably do more to stop road noise.

Cars looking good :)

haha ya I mentioned I was gonna wrap it with an extra piece of trunk carpet I have to make it nott look out of place as well.

Saving the diamond plate for my floorboards

Fuck... That recaro is very cool.

Saving the diamond plate for my floorboards

What, do you have a big ol 'merican pickem-up ?

Dirty Rotor has the right idea

Thanks boys :wub: I love the seat too. Drove it 2 or 3 hours this weekend I don't think it's any less comfortable than the stock seat. It's snug but not snug to the point where it's irritating.

Hesh hooked up up with a valence this past weekend so I will no longer be lipless and gay, I'll just be gay.

Went with my buddy/old roomate/domestic partner/other owner of silver car to a car "meet" on Saturday and it was a bust, but we got some good driving in. Hoping to get alignment this week and then I'll be comfortable enough to take it up for the S9 bbq at the end of the month.

Random shots all from my buddy from the weekend

rzbArR6.jpg

FxxQjAI.jpg

6Gph3Nh.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7kAPbsH-dk

ya ya ya I'll put my interior back together eventually

I think I could go a little lower in the back, but I'll have to cut out a hole for the old upper perch to travel through the old lower perch I'm pretty sure. But also should have the side skirts and the valence + lip on later this week/next week.

ALSO now that I have a full set of not shitty wheels and tires I can comfortably say out of all the suspension setups I've own (T3, bc/megan/stance) BY FAR these stance coils are the smoothest riding. I would have no issue daily driving this car if I wasn't gay and didn't own a prius.

I didn't need to cut my spring perch on the supra. I did when i re did everything just in case + weight. The major limiting factory is the pinch weld in the front of the LCA. This is tucking 15 with a 195/50 so you should be good. The coils are what keep it away from there as they're short stroke. I have s13 stances as well in a 10/8? I think lol

I left about 1-1.5 inches of my stock bump left. and when I was jumping up and down on my bumper it was occasionally hitting the bump. The rears have a bump build into them, so I could just ditch my OEM bump completely, and if needed like I said give a place for that upper perch to go if it were to collide with the lower perch.

I have 12k/8k I believe in their "Mk2 supra" design if that's any difference from s13 I'm not sure

Oh, i took those factory bump stops out first thing lol. I think they're valved similar, i was talking to the guy who owns one at stance and i think they're valved for the heavier chassis vs s13 which was 200lbs less than supra

Pretty eventful weekend. Put x8 front LCAs on the silver car and got both car's aligned.

Got my car "ready" for the road trip to Canada for the S9 BBQ. Was blasting around the neighborhood trying to see if I could find out why my car was only boosting to 9psi instead of 11 like it should, and I ended up blowing my diff. :mellow: Expected I guess shifting like a dick and making >400hp/tq.

I did end up putting on a lip that HESH hooked me up with and some oem paint matched lip I bought a long ass time ago and started to actually look like a cressida again.

Loverboy Rue sent me much cleaner trunk and sunroof panels than the ones that are on my car so big :wub::wub: to you Rue. Even though you hate me now.

Here is the about my car was aligned to. I think a little too much camber? not sure. that was as much caster as I could get on XM x8 LCA's with the adjustable tie rods. I could possibly take out one of the 2 spacers on the backside and get another .1 to .3 maybe? But again I have no idea what I'm doing. Car felt a million times better after alignment thats for sure, also super stoked to have ~ -2.5 in the rear as opposed to my old car which was closer to -3.5 and the silver car which got aligned at -4.0 in the rear. I guess the camber brackets helped out a little after all

AtWUyuY.jpg

edNF8u0.jpg

jDeQNNz.jpgMy buddy panfilo always coming in clutch with the tows <3 <3

g4chykn.jpg

All I can say about that is I sure am glad it broke down the street from my house instead of in Canada where I would have had a much harder time getting it home.

I am a lazy POS and haven't dropped it yet but I'm pretty sure I fkd the R&P up and hopefully not my beloved KAAZ. Granted I did install the wier spacer in it and "lashed" it myself like 4-5 years ago and I had no real idea what I was doing. It already had a pretty loud whine that I noticed after I drove the car ~100 miles with the unbalanced driveshaft (like an idiot) but could have been there before.

Forgot to sneak in that we installed the XM subrframe/diff bushings and Josh finished up the exhaust by throwing a wideband and muffler on it so it's not as raunchy:

rZE1BvB.jpg

On to Sunday, Josh and I took the uz car to the track and both drove it pretty much the whole day from 11-6. Car ended up doing better than I thought it would. I feel like it could do with a little more grip in the back but then again we are only running 205s and -4 camber in the rear. Somehow managed the whole day on 1 set of tires (we didn't bring extra because it was supposed to rain all day but dried up after about an hour of driving.) . Neither of us really know what we were doing but we had a lot of fun, feels pretty mission accomplished. As previously mentioned I'm a total idiot and hit a tire barrier in the "technical" course and totally fucked up the rear passenger quarter panel, and still feel shitty about it. I guess it could have been worse. We pulled the fender arch out and drove it the rest of the day. Worst case future scenario re-shell the subframe and engine/trans, but we both ain't too hot of drivers so we'll probably continue to enjoy the shit out of it and "learn" before thinking about doing that.

Fjov7oQ.jpg

p0ClkcD.jpg

Live and learn, crash and burn

honestly that's not that bad kick it a little and massage glad to see you out driving! fix the white car it looks so good now