WhoreMouth_Jr

Team Somehow Running Again x7

Leave the breather hose off the intake pipe and get into boost to see if oil is blasting out or coming from the turbo. I doubt it's the turbo. I'd do a compression test. If the rings aren't sealing it will blast a shitload of oil out while in boost. I run an unrestricted 4an feed into my BW and haven't had an issue. Old 2jzge oil pump fwiw...

i read the bw book and read to run a -4. a friend of mine who works with turbos all day long said worst case its getting too much oil which doesnt matter, vs not enough and roasting your turbo. you can also play with a restrictor as well instead of going to a -3. ill check with a buddy of mine whos running a s200 bw and he has a -3 iirc and he too burns some oil out of the exhaust. i have a -4 on mine and im sure it burns a little oil. PCV has a ton to do with proper systems. though for the life of me i can never remember how to properly run it. another friend of mine played around with multiple setups on his turbo 4age to figure it all out and sizing and such.

With disco, I'm an idiot and even I was able to get the car to start and idle with it.

Turns out it wasn't the turbo or the pcv causing all the oil to come out. FML

Jeez. Why don't you throw a junkyard bottom end on and call it a day?

Jeez. Why don't you throw a junkyard bottom end on and call it a day?

C'mon, just for shits and gigs. But who's gonna tune dis?

That just means I won't have to build another 7M for 10 years, 3 months.

I doubt you will even own yours in 2 years. Seen it happen too many times here.

Nah I'm gonna fly someone in who actually has results that aren't "bench" results

But I broke free of Team Never Gonna Run for 3 days, then right back in it!

I'm currently looking into the life time membership application

I know you're not even close yet, but make sure your plugs are gapped... did you check if the guy who bent you over did that?

Demesio I usually run bkr7e's at .25 - .28

And good luck man, that thing probably rips!!

Kill My Self: Round 2 here we go

JaYWKwn.jpg

I moved the v8 car to my GF's dad's place and actually started working on it again.

I've got the wiring sorted I think. I just can't depin the old plugs to move a couple wires around. Shit is pissing me off.

4BOFnm8.jpg

ieA3QcA.jpg

Ask that faggot Austin to send you the video I made on how to repin connectors. Basically calling him a retarded piece of shit, because he told Cam he could do his harness, and then clipped and soldered shit to repin instead of taking the terminals outta the connectors. Which ones you having trouble with? Ecu? Shoot me a text and I'll make you a video with diagrams drawn on my ass cheeks and we'll dislodge your terminal from my hole

Also, there's a section in the ese's that explain how to and the different types

*ewd, not ese

Also, right before I opened jzxp, I got a text from an 808 and was already thinking about you. Additionally, I am moving forward in life

F8A1A094-CFE1-43F7-B02B-0C6CCD7096BF_zps

Also, here's some pics from the ewd.

7A5B1E1D-501C-41D7-896F-623FCE43433C_zps

7A5B1E1D-501C-41D7-896F-623FCE43433C_zps

A443E4EB-C6AF-4C8C-8BE7-81F3D3C67788_zps

Shit didn't even realize the plug had a lock on it. I'll try popping that off.

The guy we bought the swap from, one of the harness side ECU plugs was gone, and the plug he provided has a bunch of missing pins (at least for the motor to run)

I've also tried texting you a few times over the past couple months but you don't love me no more. </3

Number changed a while back. Guess I didn't have yours in the uploaded phone file to let you know. Check pm

I wish I wasn't such a lazy piece of shit.

Got the v8 car cranking last week but it wasn't firing cause I'm an idiot. Took the harness back out to fix my sloppy ugly subharness I added and ran it through the main harness instead. Looks 100 times less gay, and isn't stuck in the car anymore. Big ups to my roommate josh for doing a slick job extending half of this harness so we could put the ECU in the glove box, also shout out to Jerry for reminding me how to trigger the COR again <3

I'm 92.5% sure it'll work this time.

vR6hl8i.jpg

JZ hasn't been touched other than moving it onto the stand from the ground.

Edit*** Holy shit it runs

I seent it