WhoreMouth_Jr

Team Somehow Running Again x7

why do we spend our time and money on shitty cars that cant love us back?

Would like to know how many active members have 100% running cars.........

Would like to know how many active members go around slamming everyone's cars but yet hasn't had a running one since like pre-2012 ;)

Just giving you shit gordo if that's all you can pick at and my not round intercooler holes I'll take it.

And Chris I ask my self the same thing about once a month

I have four of five driving, not including parts vehicles............... sssssoooooooooooooo when are we going to see this thing do impossibru smoke shows.

my car runs 100%, if by that you mean starts every day regardless of weather and acts as a dependable daily. revs to redline, makes stock boost etc... if you mean the ultimate goal, i'd say less than 10% of the total membership (current and former) gordo.

Mine is 100%. Just stays parked 35 miles away... far from the unfriendly inner city roads, parallel parking, and hood-rat thieves.

Just giving you shit gordo

Oh, I deserve it.

Rue gives me shit on a regular basis.

As does Kyle, Chris, and others.

For the record, I killed a piston in 2010.

Fresh bullet (fresh dud ?) was done by 2013-ish, suspension was done when? 2014 or so.

mine run one 100% other 80%

Shop said I should have my shitbox back in next week so thats cool

^^Agreed. This is THE build for jordan. He's given it his all and that is deserving of some respect. I'm happy i got to help. We both learned from our failures as a lot of this is was new to us. To me that trumps the money spent and the time wasted waiting on parts. Can't wait to see it on the road!

Ya I agree I should have just paid a shop to build my car...

oh wait every single time I went to someone else

for work I got more or less walked all over.

7months to deck+hone a block

11months to deliver a harness that had to be returned because he subletted the work to someone who had no idea how to work a set of crimps? What ever excuses you have he pushed me into getting it from him and then proceeded to take his time. What ever.

It's been a learning experience for sure, and for me at least trying and failing is better than not doing anything at all.

I couldn't have done it without Josh ( vampbeats ) and a bunch of you fucks <3 (including Jose even though you know)

At this point I'm stoked that I'll finally be able to see all the work we put in come to life . I've probably said it before but when I started this car I had no intentions of going full retard, but I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out.

we risked our lives and the contents of rues car driving to shit dallas for you bud. i would have done it anyway just for the burger and beer though.

It would be my luck for one of the fans to take a dump on me.

Was hoping to get this shit bucket back today/tomorrow but that won't happen now.

I'm hoping the fan setup gordo sent me with the koyo was a 210 because I just guessed to order a new motor.

The dudes at the shop sound surprised at how soon the thing spools up so I guess thats exciting? haha

H0IPo6U.jpg

I should have went a sidewall size down

UyWFcFl.jpg

Fuck yes! with love from jpan

c2d6bd67-46c6-4588-9bab-b31a91f88624_zps

Holy 4x4 tires batman!!! Are those 60 series or 65? At least you will have to meat to burn