Sign in to follow this  
brian

steven PASS

name: Steven Castaneda email: steviewonderrr@gmail

username: Steven

autos: my z been working on it for about 2 years now, its sorta on hold now just for the fact that i just had a baby 5 months ago and yea.. there isnt much to be done to it though other than suspension and paint..

thez.jpg

jz.jpg

85 Cressida, nothing much to this just lowered on some knockoff wheels and 5 speed swap (just for the fact that automatic is sooooo boring) .. its the car i drive everyday to work and school its always dealing with los angeles traffic, i never have any problems with it.. and did i mention the a/c works :]... and i do have future plans for it (vvti 2jzgte)

ugly.jpg

Girlfriend: my girlfriend doing work at disneyland:

disney.jpg

heres my daughter shes 5 months, her name is pricilla.

pricilla4months.jpg

auto experience: i mean im only 19 years old i havent been threw much cars, that cressida i got it when i was 15 years old. but ive come far before i started on the z i was all over forums and chatting with guys who have done the same swap as i am, blah blah blah............

why i want to be a member: like everyone else says but i actually mean it gain and give knowledge, i know i still have a lot of shit learn cause i made my mistakes

vouches: i have no vouches, do i really need em?

sounds promising. pass.

on a side note, makes my life at 19 look pretty pale in comparison haha.

Now this is a respectible app.

Pass

This guy seems to have his head in the right place. Especially considering a 5 month old baby at 19.

Pretty sure I would have paniced.

whoops posted his app before i saw brian got it.

PASS

PASS