Sign in to follow this  
Jason

hey, applicants!

we want to know youre paying attention and reading the forum and generally show interest in wanting to be here. i dont want to spend my night setting you all up with accounts, just for you to say 'eh nevermind', and only 1 of the 10 we let in actually posts.

way to waste my time, brians time, and everyone elses time whos involved.

so let us hear from you.

thanks

HEY APPLICANTS. DO NOT ATTACH YOUR PICTURES TO THE EMAIL. I WILL NOT HOST AND POST YOUR SHIT FOR YOU. THUS I WILL NOT POST YOUR APP CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO READ YOUR BORING FUCKING WORDS. THEY WANT TO SEE YOUR HOOPTIE(S).

i dont know how many times i have to say this

HOST YOUR FUCKING PICTURES YOURSELF.

USE IMAGE TAGS when you create your email.

if you dont use image tags you will see something like this:

http://jzxproject.com/overhang.png

while this is acceptable practice for NSFW images, it generally makes looking at your ap easier and faster if you attach your pix tagged.

image tags are as such:

[img=http://jzxproject.com/overhang.png]

that will make this:

overhang.png

i highly recomend WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM for all of your photo hosting needs.

LASTLY. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

FUCK.

not being able to host your own pics is a major failure. imo, if someone says "i don't know how to upload/host/post pics" it's just a lame excuse for "sorry i don't actually have anything cool to show, but i like to pretend that i do"

Might I add, if this is your first Cressida, and it happens to be boner-ass stock, join toyotacressida.net

There are a few exceptions, like if you have built something awesome in the past, and can prove that you know your shit and are able to bring something to the table.

This is not a site for you if you're still feeling your car out. This is a site dedicated to true X-chassis enthusiasts looking to further improve our cars, as you cannot build one out of a catalog like you can a 240.

And for fuck's sake, is it really that hard to fill out an application properly, take a few decent pictures, and host them your damn self?

And for fuck's sake, is it really that hard to fill out an application properly, take a few decent pictures of your girlfriend's tits, and host them your damn self?

moved this over here because another fucking FAGGOT sent an ap in with the images as attachments

WHAT THE FUCK FAGGOTS?

moved this over here because another fucking FAGGOT sent an ap in with the images as attachments

WHAT THE FUCK FAGGOTS?

he got pretty pissed

After reading picture instructions posted separately from the main instructions for the application and the frustration from applicants attaching pictures i would like to withdraw my application please, i really dont care for that type of attitude. Post picture instructions in the main application instructions to avoid future misunderstandings instead of calling people "fucking faggots" for not connecting scattered application info.

Come on guys...give the guy a break. Some people just aren't so computer savvy...and don't explore other discussion posts. =)

But of course, not following instructions = -1

J.

On a serious note if you can't even figure out how to do a app even though its clearly stated many times on here. Do not bother hitting the send button. I think I can say from all the members on here if you can't get this simple shit right

FUCK OFF YOU FAGGOT.

Brian was considering shutting this whole site down do to noobs and that shit really pissed a lot of people off on here.

Sign in to follow this