Sign in to follow this  
brian

Jon C pass

NAME: Jon C

USERNAME: FailedHardPark

EMAIL ADDY: jonceleven@yahoo.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET including pictures: 89 Supra Turbo BPUs nothing special, and just pick up a MX73; photos from tc.net

042409Dirt.jpg

Front.jpg

Grip.jpg

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND: No girlfriend at the moment

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: Honda owner turn Toyota. Had my first NA MKIII Supra converted to NA-T, sold that one and got my current 89 Supra; had it for 2 yr. Planning on swapping a 2JZGTE in the Supra, but I just pick up the MX73 2 days ago so will do the 2JZ swap in the Cressida.

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: Learn more about X chassis and what needs to be done for a JZ swap in the Cressida. Guess this is where the OG X chassis owners hangout.

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: Don't know if the previous owner of the MX73 is on here; if he is thanks for the car drives and handle dope, other than that, none.

mine.JPG

Pass for buying that car. .

TAKE OFF ALL THAT SHIT ON IT. . owner must have been flip. . fuckin thing has EVERY possible accessory you could fukckn imagine. . rsaggy oof wing, mudflaps, gay towhook, gay stickers, fog lights, gay rear spoiler, gay sunroof visor. . like fuckin come on. . we're not in manila. .

G.

is this the guy from toyotafest? he was alright. same dude = pass. if he sold the car then this guy = fail.

is this the guy from toyotafest? he was alright. same dude = pass. if he sold the car then this guy = fail.

i'm assuming since he said he bought the car recently, it's not the same dude. so i'm fenced. get the motor and pass!

pass, but for god's sakes make sure all that shit is peeled!

PASS FOR NOW BUT IF ITS STILL LOOKS LIKE THAT, FAIL FOR NOT LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE