Sign in to follow this  
brian

dayne fail

NAME: dayne cocores

USERNAME: die hardrift fan

EMAIL ADDY: kidwitapokitbike@yahoo.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET including pictures: 91 240sx hatch, soon to purchase 91 cressida

l_d8fe8a988d664b5c9c442e871be99623.jpg

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND:

l_dccc571a30194d83ade948b9f25982e2.jpg

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: i work at a small shop that does everything from basic tune ups to motor swaps and i take rop auto at school and bring my car in every day lol.. everything done to my car has been done myself..

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: ive been looking through your threads lately and you guys have a lot of useful info on cressidas.. way better info than "toyotacressida.net".. you guys actually encourage cutting springs when they say its illegal and bs like that..

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: not sure if hes on here but his username is something like falkon240 i think

it's always a compliment that gets my nipples like carbide when someone says this sight is way better than TC.net.

I'm glad your considering the shassis... apply when you're applicable.

I fucked that chick before. . Fleshlight was better. . Bitch had no rhythm . . kept fuckin up my flow. . damn chineses. .

soo.. get creative with the girl pics. . . actually GET a cressida. . and like. . thank u come again.

G.

hahahah seriously g? awesome and double fail for this guy for posting a girl someone here actually banged

Again do you guys even read the failed apps?

No X-chassis - FAIL

Half a Pic of a basic S-chassis - fail

GET AN X-CHASSIS BEFORE APPLYING!

you guys actually encourage cutting springs when they say its illegal and bs like that..

eh... no..

FAIL

FRIGIN FAIL