Sign in to follow this  
brian

Greg passafrass

Hey Whats up My Name is Greg.

Im from Aurora, IL

My username is GGibson

My email is Gibson.Gregory30@yahoo.com

I currently drive a 89 Cressida...Mainly Stock but I do have a 1Jz sitting in the garage I picked up...I put a newer 7m in it for now to be able to drive it...Im thinking when winter comes is when i will do the swap

I have been an automotive technician for about 7 years now and I run my own shop in Aurora...Its just a meineke but I do a whole bunch of things there..

I want to be a member to meet a lot of new people...Im a very people person...I want to give back to the cressida community and make some new friends...Have to support the 4 door community before we get over runned and I have a group of about 10 cressidas so far in the midwest that we hang out with and meet up on Sundays at my Shop..

Push can vouche for me..He is one of my really good friends and hangs out with me all the time...and Actually Im doing the build on his vehicle right now...Also Tony could vouche for me to Im not too sure what his user name is I think it Dakkar...

Here are some links to the pics of my vehicle.....Sorry about the other email it sent without me sendind....

cressi2.jpg

cressi3.jpg

cressi4.jpg

cressi5.jpg

cressi6.jpg

cressi7.jpg

mybaby-2.jpg

cressi1.jpg

Is "Vouche" an underground way to say "Douche" or something. ???

Pass I guess. Pretty boring so far though. . Maybe push should vouche for him. .

G.

Guest Push

Greg's a good guy, I got him into the Cressida scene and hes already 5-speed 7m. Hes got his 1jz ready to swap in this winter, hes already helped build another 1jz Cressida. Without him I would be screwed with my projects, hes been a great help and he lets me use his shop. Let him in, and I will guarantee you I will go 1jz by the end of the year or I will get banned ;)

-Push

Let him in, and I will guarantee you I will go 1jz by the end of the year or I will get banned ;)

if you can also guarantee you will sell all but 2 of your cars, consider this signed sealed and delivered. cant wait.

Pass, but use the form, and I want girlie pics.

PASS for knowin Push. At least he can read n post up a pic of his x-chassis

pass. seems like a chill guy and props for helping out fellow x8 owners. that engine bay is pretty gross though!!!