thought about doing this myself without it looking tacky. i think this guy nailed what i wanted to do (minus the trippy turn signals, though i admire the work to make them do that). i kinda like how it slides/sweeps outward but having the whole orange area light up in uniform would looks heaps better than the stock bulb

arduino

It's all the rage for electronics/robotics/etc. prototyping

taillights are controlled via relay(s?) according to the vid description. seems like it would require many though

ya i was watching that video a little while ago made me want to do it to my mark2 tails . I am kinda digging the knight rider turn signals

yes! i love these. did some on a bike i had a while back.. super easy. you can find some on ebay super cheap. like by the thousand.i just never got around to getting them. over a buck each at radioshack will kill you.

just install pachinko machines along the back of your car. that would kick ass, like vip cars with pachinko machines in the back doors haha.

Ziptied thread is awesome. Can't wait for this winter. I am going to LED everything I can. I have been doing furniture in the house. Mostly display cases on timers.

love the turn singals which looks like the light slides from one sid eto the next. would be so sick!

definitely a good diy, i think ima be doin this when i get back to north jersey.

I can't deside on what size bulbs to get but I am defiantly wiring up FUCK YOU on a switch for every mother fucker that wants to try and fuck my back bumper with there front end.

I can't deside on what size bulbs to get but I am defiantly wiring up FUCK YOU on a switch for every mother fucker that wants to try and fuck my back bumper with there front end.

im convinced