ChriSOL

Wizard People, Dear Reader

the maifold came w the turbo, its cheap turboxs shit, toxic fab supplied the brace and i guess removed the division fr some fucking stupid reason. No idea.

Im so close to driving the car i can taste it. Dammit.

the dp is long gone, sry for not updating the thread.

how far on your car are you now?

actually thats just because im not done wiring/replacing connectors so the struts arent bolted down and theyre holding it up. never liked the hood prop style either.

i need 2x knock sensor connectors, then we finish running the harness to the ecu and find a place for the MAP and ignitor. then under dash wiring (already almost done), digi-cluster install and make a new alternator cable.

it should be ready to start at that point.

I'm really feelin those wheels! What are they?

Tom's C7R, 17x8 +30 and 17x9 +29. Tires are Falken ZE912 225/45 front and 235 rear. Can go lower with a little more fender work.

i love those wheels but could never find the offsets i wanted... so lame

got these thru rbwheels, got a hookup on the price too. youre right though most sets i see are 16's with 40+ offsets. i could do a spacer and never want/need anything more for a daily in the looks dept.

got all my connectors, got my digi fuel sender from my friend aaron who also happened to stick around and install it the other day. waiting on the dimmer switch and tach adapter and i will be putting the cluster in.

ill have pics of the harness that he adapted for usdm cars as well as some other useful info if you want it later.

going to swap subframes this weekend, finish cleaning up wiring and maybe test start it.

How long til they're done? Looks good sitting there, I love the wheels.

Dunno, won't get a chance to start on it until next week but I don't think it should be too long.

I can't do a lot of the work myself because I fucked up my back. Also, I'm moving. Really there's not much left to do except for some cutting/fabbing and minor bolting shit up.

Nice. I see your using the factory shroud with clutch fan. I'm using the same thing on my car except I have a modified is300 koyo, me and my buddies just finished my car a few days ago and it runs nice and cool, but the real test is gonna be the drift event tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't overheat. Keep up the good work Chris and good luck.

New ecu is in, still not running. Getting a code 14. Ignitor and ecu tested good, they're running a wire directly from the ecu to the ignitor to eliminate the harness as the problem.

My friend said it could be the cam or crank position sensors? I don't know.

It's been fired before, right? With the other ecu?

Tried another map sensor or have someone that can let you test one?

It was a cracked coilpack connector making a bad connection. My butthole unclenched so much.