ChriSOL

Wizard People, Dear Reader

sold the red car today. buyer is the brother of the guy in AZ that bought brian's car. cool guy, has plans to make it his track slut which is exactly how i wanted to see the car go. couldnt be happier with the way everything turned out, and now im back to ripping the 7m and shit out of the white car.

sold the red car today. buyer is the brother of the guy in AZ that bought brian's car. cool guy, has plans to make it his track slut which is exactly how i wanted to see the car go. couldnt be happier with the way everything turned out, and now im back to ripping the 7m and shit out of the white car.

small world. do you still have that guys number, because you need to have him tell his brother

TO PAINT MY FUCKING CAR.

I saw it at a recent track event and I almost threw up. How in the HELL can you let my baby fall to that condition. I ran around trying to find Brady (cressida prison camp owner, aka kid who bought my car) to punch him in the face. 2 years of hard work, he gets the car half price and is disrespecting it like a fucking 16 year girl with a neon.

ok i might be overreacting, but common i'm a proud parent here...

lol, his bro said you might be pissed. i told them to both apply so maybe they could get some positive direction from you guys like i am.

yo your boy is on deck. tell him to host some godamned pictures, cause if he attaches them like he already tried to do (and failed), im gonna post it anyway (and hes gonna get failed)

i didnt put it on there, came with the car. not sure i want to keep it. in fact im almost certain i dont. i was thinking about something that looks closer to stock, like a magnaflow, until there is a decent full exhaust available for the car. right now its rocking some muffler shop custom 3" pipe from the cat back.

14815.jpg

tunnel hammered out, engine bay cleaned up, transmission bolted on, a/c halfway installed. my friend aaron did about 80% of the work tonight. that guy is a godsend.

lmao i like the pic of the hammer.

<!--quoteo(post=39084:date=Aug 5 2009, 08:49 PM:name=CACressida)-->

QUOTE (CACressida @ Aug 5 2009, 08:49 PM)
<!--quotec-->lmao i like the pic of the hammer.<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

trans tunnel is being a bitch. i used 3 progressively bigger hammers and i cant seem to push it out enough so i went and bought a new one:

3-40-18819-l-6VUfVc8H1W0CemhIe6lX8g.jpg

tonight... you.

heh heh heh....whaddaya think he means? "tonight....you!" heh heh heh

heh heh heh....whaddaya think he means? "tonight....you!" heh heh heh

Who you callin' boy? My name is Handbanana.

you got those too? i thought i was the only one that got those! i feel like we got a real connection here. im gonna rape you.

my car is waiting on harness to get plugged in and for my clutch/brake pedal setup to be finished. thats it. fucking assholes on craigslist that post ads for their mkIII parts and then never respond piss me the fuck off. going to find their cars, pull their parts and leave a sack of change on the hood. or, hot glue every cent to their fucking cars.

i'll say it once, i'll say it again; MKIII = rolling box of cressida parts.

sorry rayray.

got some new shit.

jimmyhoffas pulley so i can get my serp belt on, thanks to him!

jdm corner lights with tabs so i can put them on my car with the jdm headlights. fast shipping from japan, surprisingly fast.

and this gem i picked up spending money i dont have:

holset.jpg

plus various fittings and a downpipe.

Is the holset not divided inlet? And did you ever figure out what it is? I see the data plate is gone, but it does look like a genuine holset, not a POS chinese knockoff. It's hard to tell from the angle but is the compressor inlet cowl (big 4" thing on the front of the turbo) cut off? if not, does it have an internal snap ring groove where the silencer ring would go? Without the silencer ring it's gonna sound pretty fuckin badass. I still have mine in because I'm not hardcore. lol

i'll say it once, i'll say it again; MKIII = rolling box of cressida parts.

sorry rayray.

compliments well received. i don't think the MKIII will ever grow on me. cressida is where it's always going to be at.

BUT the MKIII is heaps better than my honda deathtrap

5b52cdc1.jpg

people seriously do NOT see this car when i'm on the road.

[/threadjack]

it is divided inlet with what i believe to be a 14cm^2 housing that has a v-band flange on it.

at this point i could give a fuck, its going on my car no matter what. i just stopped caring about anything and everything else atm.

keep it up man you will love it when its done wont be able to get out of it