ChriSOL

Wizard People, Dear Reader

ps you literally cannot give a 7M / A340 away. they're going to the end of the driveway with a sign that reads: ¡chatarra libre!

lmao, you know i had good luck with my last 2 7M's, i think i sold them for 150 each...

people have gotten wise because this last one didn't budge.

You spent your weekend working in India ?

Are they hiring ?

yeah please come and take this shit before i literally roll it to the curb. i know some of the trash pickers here have cranes in their pickup beds but im iffy about sticking it there and having it sit so the city can fine me. craigslist is not working out. i told two separate people to take it for the price of a sixer and they both flaked.

plus we're getting a new roof next week hopefully and i have to have all the shit out of my driveway.

just thinking out loud: i may rent a home depot pickup to get some renovation materials back to my house, i could take it back with the motor in the bed and hide it between cement pallets in the home depot parking lot.

Drop it off at a local 'tuner' shop when they're not around, with a note that says "Bros, make this fast! I'll check with you in a week".

if i listed it as "JDM 7M-GE DOHC 30,000 kms" and set the price at $499 it would probably sell faster.

I mean, I sold my spun bearing 7M for $150 and the guy drove 5 hours to pick it up and felt like he got a deal. I'm like, whatever floats your boat man.

If you lived in San Antonio, I might drive by, and pick it up.

Not, have most parts to build 2 spares already.

how long/how many discs do you think it would take to cut it into enough chunks to put it in my recycling bin?

post it for $30 worth of scrap metal for free and it will be gone. leave it in the driveway still to avoid a ticket.

Man I remember I found a shady street in the Bronx,nyc and my best friend kicked my 7M out the back of a uhaul van mafia style great times.

Chris, sometimes adding a little value does help sell things... surprisingly.

specifically when people use filtering to be say $50-300. your $30 part is out.