ChriSOL

Wizard People, Dear Reader

ps im done with this car being pretty. not going to be spending more money on dumb shit when i could be putting this turbo setup on and actually having fun with it.

ps im done with this car being pretty. not going to be spending more money on dumb shit when i could be putting this turbo setup on and actually having fun with it.

This is where it's at.

What the fuck happened man? Looks like you got ass raped by a curb.

Shitty

Bad decision club life.

*Edit. Okay i know what happened now thanks to the magic of reading.

A van full of migrant farm workers cut you off ffs.

Tis but a flesh scratch.........

cavaleironegro.jpg

I've seen worse.

Dang.. That sucks. Looks like it shouldn't be too hard to put back together, but it still sucks nonetheless.

I wonder if studs would be better for RCA's?

nah. going to get an lca from kyle. the rest looks like it was saved by the break at the rca/spindle absorbing some of the impact. fender is the worst part but i'll find another one. i still have my garbage fenders i can use temporarily.

maybe ill cruise police auctions and find something to put the drivetrain in after im done beating whats left of the body into the ground.

start calling dibs on x8 specific parts now.

Car would look fine with a new fender and paint. I have the fender. Make the a/c work, paint, done. Stop being a fag

being a fag is driving it around on stock everything for years collecting my lumps accidentally instead of driving the car and not giving a crap. im finishing the drivetrain and suspension, going to actually enjoy it until the chassis is done, then reshell into something different. :thumbsup:

At least you still have the car. Most fuckers around here have sold out by now.

still have both of my cars longer then ive had my wife

Got married before I had my first Corona.

s-l1600.jpg

Had a bunch of fun outrunning unsuspecting cars by the time I sold it.

I started building one before I got married. Sold it due to my poor financial bs

Now I have two x8s in various states but both running and driving.

https://flic.kr/p/WKSVm9

mental illness is a real thing.

how to subvert an intervention: when introduced to a group of your loved ones, cut off whoever is speaking and loudly, clearly state:

"i have called you all here for an intervention. you are enablers and this behavior has caused me immense mental anguish. please tell me how you intend to rectify the situation or i will be forced to stop speaking to all of you."

walk out amidst the confusion.

got the important interior stuff stripped out, next is seats dash and carpet. differences between this and 89-90 are immediately apparent. ill make the best of what i can w my multiple dash setups.

waiting to drop my rim off to get it straightened so i can have wheels to put the car on and align.