i vote don't mess with the car too much, it looks great.

Okay, editing this because I just noticed he posted.

You should hit me up sometime and come hang out with all the four door guys around here.

There's a lot of us.

My friend tim asked me about this car a few days ago. Saw it at a vw gathering I guess. I'd never seen it before.

Okay, editing this because I just noticed he posted.

You should hit me up sometime and come hang out with all the four door guys around here.

There's a lot of us.

I would be down to come out and hang! Where do you guys meet up at?

My friend tim asked me about this car a few days ago. Saw it at a vw gathering I guess. I'd never seen it before.

yeah the gathering in federal way... the vw guys didnt seem to interested in the car beside the fact it had bbs rs wheels on it! I had the hood up for a min. and this guy walked by the engine took a close up picture of the wheels and walked away... i guess if its not a vr6 turbo its not cool? haha

We usually hang out together in the Redmond area, There's a 1j cress in redmond, lynnwood, Bonney Lake and Ian has a 5 speed x8 in Redmond. Get ahold of us and we'll all get together for a drive :) After I find another W58 as mine took a shit on me Wednesday.

Darren, we have one for you already, we just gotta go pull it!

So get that 35 bucks from Ian and I'll call Mikey :P

Richard bailed on that deal Tom.

Yeah dude, all the Cressidas for some reason chill at my place, send me a PM and we'll exchange numbers.

Hey dude, I'm in Tacoma. You should bring your car over here and let me touch it.

does anyone have a 4.3 final drive they want to get rid of? i need one really bad!!!!

I have one but it'll cost ya.

does anyone have a 4.3 final drive they want to get rid of? i need one really bad!!!!

Do you really want that high of a drive? My Mark II has a 4.10 in it and on the freeway it's a little annoying. But definitely better then the 3.90's.

You're car is sick though..We should have a north western meet in the summer, all us Vancouver guys and the Washington guys with all our 1J cars.

I hear you, a sr trans with 3.90s. I can do around 75 mph in second gear. I could really use 4.10s. I'll do that some day when I have money to buy a truck and trailer to tow it to events.

It was nice to finally meet you. I saw the car come around the corner and was happy, I just had to yell at Ian to come over and see what showed up. It's nicer in person than the pics if that's possible. When my new trans is put in, we will have to get together and hang out.