ropadopa

O.G. GRANDPA

Good ideas, I have a nice set of drag radials. Runs on stock ECU using the 1j vale body in the 2j trans. Reason for using the aristo trans is that they are plentiful and the converter and drive shaft combo I bought was made for the 2j aristo vvti trans so it just made sense. Kept I safe and simple for the old man, now that I got I back I have been contimplating making a switch to keep the trans out of lock up and run it manually on the converter.

Just put a switch into the line that turns on the lock-up solenoid.

That way if you take it on a trip, you still get the the mileage that the lock-up gives you.

Just put a switch into the line that turns on the lock-up solenoid.

That way if you take it on a trip, you still get the the mileage that the lock-up gives you.

That's what I was thinking.

Use the 'Power' button on the center column.

And rewire circuit to make ecu think its always in power mode no matter what. Best of both worlds, plus the power button will be lit without lock up, indicating you're in power mode lol

I use a lot of small relays for stuff like that.

Things like fuel pump resistor bypass, and alternator cut.

If I'm at full throttle, the fuel pump is always at full voltage, and the alternator field is cut.

That factory rear quarter panel is sex..Clean af,except for that wheel well stick on trim shit.That is grandpa spec man! lol

+2 for trolling vids!

image_zpstzqxn9fd.jpeg

Kinda painful to look at seeing as I molested mine :hammer:

Need to go all out sleeper mode and have those hideous rear wheels widened a couple of inches with cheater slicks.

This please

020316_18b_zpscu20c9yo.jpeg

Or crazy slicks

Alain_Prost_F1_RE40_p1040464_zpsolwqopyt

or not just get MKIII blades? if going that route?

I think this is the first time I've agreed with anything you've ever said. I don't know if I'm growing up or you're pulling your head out of your ass. Either one is good.

Ropa, take the badge off the car and put the GoPro on it tonight. I wanna see some tow footage. This exact setup is what really made me buy one. Then jzxp turned me into a faggot. Because I wish I was making Rue coffee right now.