IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

n515922347_723019_9108.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0358.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND: 81 & 86 take enough of my money, bitches are leeches, do not want right now. Here are pics of a couple of my exes:

KristenSherona.jpg

De43.jpg

Lisa1.jpg

Lisa2.jpg

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE: Autocross since I could drive, got into drifting in 05 and realized most autocrossers are huge fags. Gonna be drifting my X81 in DMCC this year.

Been importing cars from Japan since 05 and have owned mostly AE86’s (5 or 6?), FC’s (1 NA, 1 Turbo), a JZA70 TT-R, EG6 SIR, had an S13 for a bit, GC8 Impreza STI, and other shitty cars you probably don’t give a fuck about.

I was building my corolla to compete in DMCC and other pro-am shit, but then I realized that I’m retarded because corollas fucking suck so bad. Since I had pretty decent knowledge on JZ’s and Toyota shit from my JZA70, I decided to step up from the corolla to something that I won’t have to re-engineer the whole fuckin car just to keep up with faggot S chassis and skylines. Plus, the car looks so fucking dope and has a huge back seat so you don’t have to show sluts where you live to bone them in style. A corolla could never do that shit.

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER: To share/get advice on setups with/from other dudes who drift their shit, to be able to ask questions when I break shit, to share and gain knowledge about 1J related info, to buy and sell parts to make my car more competitive, and mainly just because all other Toyota forums I know of are full of fanboy douchedicks who are doing it wrong.

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: Edub, G, Shawley, Doriftokido, Garagefujimoto, Emag, Green Goblin, Yoshiken... I’m sure there are other ppl on here who know me from other forums, but these are just the members I know or have met personally before.

PAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

god damn theres gonna be alota 4 doors in DMCC this year, fuck yea 4 doors takin over,

Pass because his car matches the color on the Canadian flag.

Fail because Cam is a dick......

Just kidding, Pass for hot ass X81, Pass for fellow member of DoriKaze, and Pass for pictures of broads he probably actually boned.

I wish there were better wyas for us in the states to buy into a jzx. it must be nice to deal with someone else's sketchy conversion. Hope to see some awesome drift/anything pics from him.

PassGo

you should of just looked at the app and passed the guy.. no need to even go through with this process..

but thanks for sharing it i guess!?

sharing is caring. i would just pass guys like this, but he put fourth the effort so i figgured what the hey.

So are you guys going to pass him or what? The guys been trying to get his car ready for a practice event this Friday and hasn't been able to come on here for any troubleshooting or advice...

word, i set him up and sent him an email.