Sign in to follow this  
zokustyle

I been in and out the bank, bitch.

I have that same wheel but wood grain in 330mm, it's dished a little but my quick release fixes that. :P

I have a wood grain one, too. But both of mine are 350.

330 must be fun on a big car with power steering.

I had a 330 on my corolla without power steering. It was fun while driving, I hated low speed shit like parking.

wheels look crazy dude get this car going fat!

harbor freight sells soda and media blasters now. they have the soda and media in stock too. really reasonable prices. i also saw a random orbit buffer in the local scratch n dent n open box area for $12. they sell a bevy of smaller air tools and polishing bits too. great for getting into hard to reach areas between spokes. also for reasonable prices. its not pro grade stuff but youre not likely to put professional grade time on these tools either.

basically what im trying to say is i just threw up in my mouth a little. un paint those wheels.

They came horribly painted white. By horribly, I mean probably not even sanded before they sprayed them flat white.

I like the color they are now.

With real suspension and aero and paint on the car, I think they'll get better.

previous statement stands. harbor freight. soda/media blast/polish. redemption

What size tires are you running on the G wheels?

They're 215/35/19.

They fit really well on stock unrolled fenders.

But that's not what I'm after, so I'm probably gonna space them out.

Some of you guys are fuckin' dicks.. didn't he say he hasnt finished the car. dude get those coilovers and wheels already and shut these guys up.

not like it matters what anyone says, it still has a 1j, and its not stock ride height, and its not on bottle caps..

it would pass an app, and i think it looks dope.

All it needs is illest stickers plastered everywhere and a roof rack and it would be just as cool as all those cars on hellaflush.

Some of you guys are fuckin' dicks.. didn't he say he hasnt finished the car. dude get those coilovers and wheels already and shut these guys up.

No one is ever finished building their car. JZXProject is all about hating eachother, it helps to speed the build.

JZXproject: Motivation by extreme criticism

Now that you're done stating the obviously let's get back to his disgusting shitbox.

Steven.... who are you? You have 24 posts and I cant find out if you even have a car?

zokustyle- car is taking shape. You need to get some coilovers and drop it down lower. I know you can tuck those wheels :)