Sign in to follow this  
zokustyle

I been in and out the bank, bitch.

I think I'll wait to see if he actually does part it out before I hand out his info. haha.

As far as the next car goes, I'm still on the hunt for a clean X8 for under $1000.

And I got shafted on my W58; it didn't come with a shifter. Anybody have one they don't need or can find one?

haha my dub didnt come with a shifter either, i got it on ebay, im sure you could just get a short shifter too i dont know why i even bought a stock one. came out to the same price as the short shifter

I want my front end back.

G.

I haven't heard anything more, so he might be hanging on to it.

Whoremouth, which short shifter are you talking about?

I'd rather not do a short shifter, but if it's cheaper to do short than stock, I may reconsider.

I think I'll wait to see if he actually does part it out before I hand out his info. haha.

As far as the next car goes, I'm still on the hunt for a clean X8 for under $1000.

And I got shafted on my W58; it didn't come with a shifter. Anybody have one they don't need or can find one?

You had that mint blue x8 :(

Idk was on ebay for like 80 bucks or something, I jsut looked it up by is300 short shifter, im pretty sure they get w trans that's why.

Just double checked and there's a few differnt ones on ebay for around 80 dollars.

But then again I just went with stock shifter cause I didn't even think that short shifter would be close in price

I didn't think it would be THIS hard to find an X8.

Everybody still thinks they're worth something.

Engine got shipped yesterday, same with driftmotion order. Should be here by around middle of next week.

Transmission and clutch shit showed up in Bellingham this morning, I just have to go get it.

fuck pictures for now, I'm sick.

1J is here. It's a 90, which is cool. Oil is BLACKBLACK, but no sludge. Pulled the valve covers to check the top and changing the oil pump involves pulling the pans, so I've gotten a thorough look at the bottom, too. Flywheel arrived a couple days ago. Still some odds and ends like interfooler and piping, W58 shifter, and MAP sensor until it's a COMPLETE collection.

Ordered coilovers today. God knows when they'll be here, I'm rolling the dice with bidJDM.

Found a car, probably picking it up tomorrow or saturday. 89 NON-ABS with leather and a sunroof.

Wheels and tires are hopefully going to be acquired this weekend/next week. 17x9 +17 x 205/40.

just the drag knockoffs.

drad31.br.ang.jpg

for the price of one nice set of real CR kais, I could have THREE sets of these.

take the center caps off and no one can tell nor care.

I think wieder was using a pair or set of them on his car, and I liked the fit.

wow, i bought my cr kais new 3yrs ago for 1400 with tax

them things must be CHEAP

and i wouldnt say no one could tell, and i know some homos would care

but i get your point

wow, i bought my cr kais new 3yrs ago for 1400 with tax

them things must be CHEAP

and i wouldnt say no one could tell, and i know some homos would care

but i get your point

Yeah, there's gonna be dudes from NWN that would be able to tell and care.

but they also have stock 240's.

They're $130 a wheel. Which would be $520 a set.

yea they fit pretty good and allow for tire tuck. still i've been thinking of switching to a more positive offset but im just not sure. either way, they aren't bad but you can tell they are knockoffs right out the box. the finish is a bit grainier and the face is not as concaved. fuck it though haha.

but dude... 205/40s? the fuck? puertorico rubber band status. just be normal and run 215/45 or 225 something.

but dude... 205/40s? the fuck? puertorico rubber band status. just be normal and run 215/45 or 225 something.

Shit's cheaper by like, 20 bucks a tire.

what do you have on them?

and side note about the car, hicks aren't the best with cressidas.

the redneck dealer that has the car insisted on changing the timing belt on the 7M even though I said I didn't need it done.

overnight, their "mechanic" gashed his arm open on something while changing it and went to the hospital.

they won't let me just come get the car, because cash for clunkers blahblahblah and the manager has no idea when it'll be done now.

Found a car! '91, NON ABS, NO sunroof, with really clean cloth!

IMG_6717_2.jpg

I'm waiting on pilot bearing and throwout bearing to get here, so I can mate the engine and transmission and throw the bitch in!

IMG_6716_2.jpg

Engine harness is all wired and ready to go. oil pump, water pump, timing belt, serpentine belt, flywheel and a bunch of other little stuff have been replaced with brand new stuff. Power steering pump that came with the engine was fucking bent, so I replaced it with a good one I had laying around.

Hell yeah bud, no sunroof non abs cloth club. Only really men can join it.

I almost feel bad pulling the clean driver's seat out for a bucket seat.

Bolsters don't show any wear at all, there's just a cig burn on the ass.

shit is looking dope man keep it up :)