Sign in to follow this  
Gseventythree

G's X7 Partout. .

Hey guys.. so it looks like I'm getting rid of my X7. . IF the price is right. . This stuff is not cheap.. So ifyou're looking for cheap shit . .stop reading

-zokustyle got the coilovers. . So now the car is gonna be in pieces. . might as well part the fucker out.

-5 Bolt rear LCA's WITH all new Bearings intalled, Reinforced shock mount for coilovers, all it needs are urethane bushings. . $800US

-Work Equip Stepped lip with machined face center caps. (slightly rare) FR=17x9+14 HI disc 65mm lip. . RR=17x9+18 Lo disc 80mm lip. . These are a pretty rare set of Works. . Most of the Smaller sized ones (similar in size to these) have much less lip . . the 80mm rear is pretty impressive looking actually, for the fairly conservative size. They definately are not for newer cars etc. . but The classic stepped lip and old school centercap really set these off. Will supply with tires. $1500US

-Welded X7 Diff. inc housing. . NOT assembled. .$200US

-The COMPLETE 1J setup from my X8. .As you guys know the X7 has the GETRAG and a Virgin 72,000km 1J Which I'm pillaging to do a 1.5J 6MT Single on my X8. . so i WAS gonna take the complete CURRENT setup from my X8 and put it back in my X7. . now ill just post it up. .

The setup is as follows.

-JZX90 1JZ kms unknown, pulls hard.. Made 281hp/290tq on our in ground MUSTANG dyno. very slight smoking (fairly normal for 1J, im pretty sure its valve stem seals) full uncut wiring and AT ECU. Has Small shit like HKS timing belt and 3" downpipe for X8. . Purple valve covers. . NO MOUNTS.

-ORC 409D single clutch with NEW pressure plate and disc. I've only got maybe 1000km and 1 dry drift even on the new disc/plate. The parts were ordered from Japan and were $500 This clutch new (URAS sells it the cheapest) is $1100 and it converts from pull - push. This clutch is the shit. . For a mildly setup 1J is is sick. . total weight is 20lbs for the ENTIRE assembly. . Revs like a bike and shifts super fast. . It is a full metallic SPRUNG style. Has the characteristic Plate style Ringing set on extra loud.

-JZX 100 R154 WITH the extended rear section. . custom SOLID bushings for the shifter Cage. .Very Solid. Stock shifter. Does NOT grind, Was rebuilt when i got it about 3 years ago (approx 5000kms ago) These are apparently desirable in the IS and SC community.. so im not gonna flake out for some Cressida owner that is gonna complain about the shifter being too far back. I've run this setup in two separate cars and i love the location. . Do the work, Cut the car. .

-TOTAL for the Drivetrain setup. WILL NOT SEPARATE UNLESS YOU HAVE A BUYER AT THE SAME TIME FOR EITHER PART!!! $2500US

Prices are SEMI negotiable, But you all know that im not being a Jewbag trying to jack the prices up. . If you lowball me, i'll make you look stupid. . PLEASE keep this thread clean.

Thats it for now. . Im keeping everything else. . When i pull it apart .. imma finally copy the rear subframe bushings and do a group buy . . as well as the engine mounts . .

I still have two other X7's so no biggie.. I learned a lot from this car and hope to one day still build a crazy X7. . It just doesn't make sense for me to have all this stuff right now. .

Its not easy for me to sell this shit off. . I put Many Many fucking hours of R&D and labour into this shit. . Its gonna be sad to pull it apart. . But its also sad for me to watch it sit and do nothing. . . So I hope it goes to someone worthwhile. .

G.

G i want the rear lca's. i would also want the engine with harness and ecu, but no tranny or clutch. but unless soemone buys the tranny and clutch you will not separate correct.

well i will pm you

-carl

zokustyle got the coilovers already?

Damn, I'll have to wait for his part-out thread.

admin: pffffffffffff...hahahahahahaha!!!

how much for the trans and cltch if the guy picks up the motor?

I want the whole motorset (with trans & clutch). I want those parts for my IS so I can get rid of the W5garbage.