Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Ruben Avila

name: Ruben Avila, 19 years old, email is WestLondonBlues@gmail.com

username: R. Avila

current autos: 88 dodge raider 1jzgte ( soory for the cheezyyness )

r4.jpg

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

it use to be a 4x4.

r3.jpg

not quite done yet still gotta lower it, 5 lug convr, i got a set 275s for back and 245s up front, im trying to come up on some 3 spoke viper wheels. gimme a few weeks to finish and ill get some new pictures up.

75 280z, i have no clue what im goona do with it. i was thinking a vg30 would be nice but i dont know.

280.jpg

280-1.jpg

girlfriend: this is my personal Angelina Jolie. i loveee her !

neeena.jpg

auto experience: helped my brother out alot on his supercharged 306 coupe. dual port heads and big bore kit swap on a 69 1500 bug. thats about it.

why i want to join: give and receive alot more info on the jz. i understand i dont have a cressida or any other 4 door saloon but projexxx says "JZXProject BBS is about X chasis and/or JZ motor performance".

Vouches: not gonna lie but i dont know anybody lol. i live in bell, california ( los angeles downtown area ) people out here only know about chrysler 300 with phantom front end and king kong in the trunk and 1980s buicks with 26 inch rims

:o:o:o:o:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

vid of this thing driving = pass

Pass on pure coolness and enginuity. . Did you do the work ?

Skip the three spoke viper wheels. . (they're 6 bolt anyways.)

G.

the wheels on those things are 6 lug, but i'm not sure if the spacing is the same. i too would stick with something snazzy like work te's offroad. would look sick with the blue.

anwyays, something's telling me to hold back, but i wan't to say pass

its a raider wit a what!!!! dude pass him. a 1j in a raider has to be bad ass. plus he has a cute girl.

props for the raider

props for the cute girl

PASS!!!!

TE37 for trucks or suv 6 lug

te37.jpg

Pass, based on the obvious coolfactor of the raider, plus he seems like he wants to learn and won't cause a ruckus like some of the other tards that get let on here.

Im on the fence with this one. The originality of the Raider is totally awesome but no X-Chassis..... eh, I could go either way on this.

pass.

JZX..yes but this has the JZ part.. Crab Spirits has the X but no JZ and its still an awesome build..

IMO its all good so long as something cool is happening with things we hold dear.

however if there was a 7MGE in this truck it would be all about the fail.

no 5 lug conversion please, you have 6 lug.. its fine.