Ninjabread

JZX90 Cresta - CheeseCake

Car just rolled in today! Aero is a bit rough and will need fixing, wheels are still on the way.

It runs and drives 110%. Just had to fix a misc. vacuum hose that came off for whatever reason. I REALLY like the torque compared to my old SR20 with cams on it.

I'll take some better pics once it stops raining in this shithole.

DSC03892.jpg

DSC03893.jpg

DSC03894.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

DSC03896.jpg

Very Very nice. When my parents become offical snowbirds (step-mom is from Quebec) I will trick them into getting something cool to bring down for the winter months : P

So my wheels are now in BC, should see them in 10 days or less.

Today is nice out, so i decided to take the day off work since I did nearly 70 hours this week. Took the aero off my car to start fixing it and get it ready for paint.

DSC03935.jpg

This is all the bondo/ metal plates/ tape that came off

DSC03936.jpg

Found some cools in my aero!

DSC03926.jpg

And a bit less cool, but still nice none-the less

DSC03927.jpg

Going to Crappy pneu to pick up an FG repair kit and I'm gonna start the daunting task of fixing the million shits of bits that came off.

Oh yea, and when I was jacking my car up, I saw something tucked under the passenger seat. Pulled it out: A box with a whole shitload of random stuff in it...

DSC03932.jpg

Can anyone translate japanese?

DSC03933.jpg

DSC03934.jpg

I also took pics of the rear suspension arms to compare to US spec Toyota's like the is300 and Cressida to see what kind of suspension arms might fit...

DSC03929.jpg

DSC03931.jpg

Nahhhhh. I'm getting full BN later on. Full bumpers and stuff, but I'm broke so right now I'll just rock this mis match stuff lol.

hmm, hte rear suspension looks way WAY closer (but not the same) as an mx83 or jzx81, the rear lower and upper control arms are absolutely nothing like IS300 arms.

cool pics though, that rear swaybar looks real beefy too. nice. stock mx83 is only 10mm in the back.

ya, the rear shock mounts to the lca on the IS300.

as for the japanese letter, it says the car was in a horrible accident, frame is toast, and 3 people died in the vehicle. says, wish you luck to the new owner of vehicle.

daaaah just kidding (:

Man, it's a shame that the arms aren't the same as anything here.

Guess I'll have to spend the loot if I can't get my alignment up to what I want it.

Hopefully your rear brakes dont need to be done either, those were an expensive whore to source from Japan.

rear brakes or rear brake pads?

i got hawk HP + equivalent pads all around for $100usd from JPN.

Matt pretty sick stuff. Just got word that Derrick wont be coming over tonight to help me out so i might stick in town a lil later if you want help with FG work.

i'll text you

No, not pads, I mean drums. Was such a hassle. And now my battery is dead -_-'

Nope mine lock up very good!

Either way, id probably get thoe projectMu pads to put in there. I heard they last a long long time anyway so they are worth the loot.

yeah ill have to look at mine...not sure what i have in the ebrake drum but holy shit it locks up INSANE! so much that first time at the track i did full 180 before i knew what was happening.

1/2 my wheels came in today, the other 2 are still in BC.

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03950.jpg

DSC03953.jpg

Don't mind the ride height, i gotta fuck these coil overs up to go lower. It will be low in typical matt fashion like my s13 was.

DSC03481.jpg

Decent enough for stock body I can only assume. If 90's fit wheels similar to 81's shit should be pretty frush.

Was up at 6am for work today, and got in at about 9:30.

So excited to throw the wheels on that I was out there until now!

Grainy ass night pics, and don't mind a few things like the aero isn't done, and its just sorta hanging there. Also front ride height is high. Didn't have time to mess with the coilovers in the front (ran out of time, cant hammer at the collars after 11pm hahaha and gotta remove liners and stuff). Rears are maxed but I'm pretty happy with the height.

DSC03967.jpg

DSC03959.jpg

DSC03961.jpg

DSC03966.jpg

Also test fitted my 10's in the front. They fit! Even with a 235 40. Time to order some 11's for rears :P

DSC03968.jpg