Bill

stickertune

printed-jzx-stickers-1.gif

Love this one.. . needs border. .soem kind of fancey western frilly border .. .

Also the knuckles with "H8COUPES" is fuckin rad.. not feeling the whole sticker but the knuckles is sick. . Try a diff font . . and make it looka a lttle more grungy like the above one. .

G.

printed-jzx-stickers-4.gif

Ok. I'm going to bed.

I'll sketch up more tomorrow.

Love this one.. . needs border. .soem kind of fancey western frilly border .. .

I'll see what I can do.

yeah, YEAH.. this is cool.

in my mind i'm picturing this, but in negative, with a really pro matte laminate on top. would be really awesome.

like this:

I want to make a deadline for choosing and finalizing this. I'm going to say may is D-Day for this project. so keep those ideas rollin!

and yeah, illustrator is really important so we can get the plates done and they'll be sharp. it has to be high resolution or vector to work out properly at the plate maker.

feisar, are there margins or bleeds I need to take into account?

i just started talking to my estimator on this project. it's looking like i'll be making about 250 of them. 9" x 3.5" on white vinyl with black UV ink design and either a matte laminate or matte UV coating on top. so if you want to do a negative (bleed) then it's fine, but you don't have to worry about encorporating the bleed in the design, my platemaker will handle all that. just keep in mind i'd prefer an illustrator file in the end if i'm taking one of these designs to use.

almost forgot. greyscale is ok too, but i don't think we need too much greyscale for this.

Let's 4 doors!

thats it, im making shirts.

i like the "let's 4 doors!" too. it's just retardedly catchy.

may be someone can utilize the cressida emblem in the wreath like on the main page?

I need to get a nice close up high res pic of the X8 emblem to draw up. I wanted to incorporate it into a design but I couldn't find a good pic.

am i allowed?

i don't really like busy stickers, so i tried to keep them easy and simple. just basics.

jzxpsticker2.gif

jzxpsticker1.gif

jzxpsticker3.gif

jzxpsticker4.gif

jzxpsticker5.gif

cool. death by sedan, the last one, is pretty cool if the "jzxprojet" was relaced with the french script font (i'll try something). i'm not doing this unless i have an epic design, so if anyone else wants to contribute and comment, jump in.

hey man, can you email me the font you used in the last one for "death by sedan" if you can. 1jzx83(at)gmail

hey feisar, next time i order ill throw in extra for hooking me up with the 2500 turbo stuff for my valve cover. new shit looks promising.

bored at my friend's pad, so i decided to give it a shot. not the best since i'm not too familiar with photoshop.

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

yeah, bump for more ideas.

i'm thinking more simple designs, clean, simple. what's up there is decent, once we get a pile of submissions i'm going to open up a voting thread with the best ones and have a poll.

I really like the Death by sedan one. I need this shit on a shirt, what happened to that thread?

I like the ones zokustyle came up with, but one with like "Let's four doors" in the middle would be awesome and with like jzxproject - est. 2003 on the bottom.