Bill

stickertune

I've been thinking of doing some of this style of jzxp stickers:

examples:

stickr1.JPG

some ideas: http://www004.upp.so-net.ne.jp/crazy-max/528-3.htm

stickr2.png

but i want to make sure people will buy them. i'll probably be restricted to 1 color on white (black / white) and they will be like $1 each + stamp.

what do you guys think. i can make these sick and trick at my work but i have to pay for plates, ink and materials. probably will look similar to the ones pictured above with our own style. laminated super clean and pro.

throw down some ideas, submit some art? if there's interest lets get this DONE.

I think different fonts need to be used, but that's just my 2 cents.

Other than that I'd buy them.

i want to see designs for this. i just want these to be awesome and i don't think i can do it myself. and yeah, the fonts are kinda odd, i don't have many to work with, but i think this style of "sticker" needs to be slightly crappy to have the same rough feel. if it's too groomed it looks played out and too fanboy in my opinion. it's gotta have that crazy slapped-onto-a-ziptied-bumper kinda feel to it.

I am down for a couple at the least. I am not giving up on this project yet lol.

four doors of fuck you

jzxproject

since 2004

jzxproject

filler up in the back seat

Let's 4 doors! (thanks sloganizer!)

i really like "4 doors of FUCK YOU" but i might have to do "4 doors of F*CK YOU". my employer may not be down with ordering me plates that are offensive.. yeah, it's true. and I don't wanna stir the pot at work, the fuckers are loopy enough, it'll be hard enough to squeeze in my own work time to begin with.

I was also thinking of doing something like "coupes are for KIDS!" and jzxproject smaller at the bottom corner.

I hate doing artwork. the more you put thought into it the more it starts to suck. i like basic slap-down art, i can't work out clean stuff like this.

What are the size limitations? I'd like to try some stuff.

probably about 3.5" x 9" and black and white with greyscale ok. MAYBE a second color like red. that's what i'm working with right now, i need to price it at work to know for sure, depends on available tooling and cost of the materials.

thats what i thought too but this:

threw me off.

thats just when the darkside opened up.

true the forums as we know it is 04+, i guess that works

I'm gonna throw some up as I finish them.

Not everyone/anyone will like them at first, but maybe there will be certain elements we can combine.

printed-jzx-stickers.gif

what program are you using to make themz?

what program are you using to make themz?

Adobe Illustrator mostly.

I am trying to switch over to Inkscape; the drawing controls are much nicer and its FREE. It has damn near 99% of what Illustrator can do.

I'm gonna throw some up as I finish them.

Not everyone/anyone will like them at first, but maybe there will be certain elements we can combine.

printed-jzx-stickers.gif

i like this one but hey i have a coupe. yet i also have a 4dr jeep,4dr benz and a 4dr tl along wit the x7. hmmm looks like the coupe is gonna have to wait for now.