mranlet

FUCK PRO DRIFTING - UCF11

Soooooo.... What's happenin?

No updates probably means he's getting every pennys worth of his brutal dildos membership!

It'll buff out

No worries, Ranlet is going to come up with some super badass ingenious machine to fix it back to the way it was and we will awe in his greatness.

LS400s are dirt fucking cheap. I see complete cars with a blown trans in my area all the time for under $1500. Finding a car to cut the ass-end off of would be cake.

Or just ignore the fact that it looks like crap and drive it anyways. If he continued driving without even getting out and looking at the damage, I'm sure he really doesn't care.

I know you're not talking shit in my thread...

Only for JZXP people to know, but that's not the car I've been working on. The car in the video was my daily and it's destruction was planned. The engine is coming out of that one for the War Machine car that I've been building, so it was Defcon 1 for missile attack. If I didn't hit the wall that night I would have felt that I could have pushed rthe car harder. $1000 for an engine, complete set of spares for everything, and fun times and experience like that is money well spent.

I've finished the seat bracket and E-brake setup, welded the diff and optained a harness. The running of the most terrifying and durable machine I've ever build is serveral steps closer.

"Hate" is a strong word. I think of it as "encouragement to buck up and do work" like what you would get from a Drill Sgt. A buddy posted that thread on my FB, and I told him to join JZXP so I'm not along in the ocean liner world. Someone posted the pic of his car from speedhunters earlier in this thread, too. Big props to that guy for bringing the car out to events and sticking with it.

tell him to email me we can learn alot from each other.. ive had ls400's for awhile and been drifting em for like 3 yrs auto at tat now finally getn a 5spd one lol

mnlcastillo69@sbcglobal.net

i saw he was hatin on me cuz of the speedhunters thing but hey it happens. at this point his car is awesome ill be there hopefully next year summer but with full kit huge wing keepn some vip ness in it with curtains, double din and some chuntaro carpet for dash and headliner oh ya

Funniest shit I've seen all month, up there with people of walmart!

I want to post up progress but I can't figure out how to work the fucking board any more.

WTF? Your kidding? Its basically still the same with a new look and slick features. IMG codes and all that garbage still works the same.

Guest Sixgears

Couple things:

Why not use a cheap hydro brake?

If you're stuck on using the cable brake, have you ever looked underneath the car at the cables? Why not move the puller closer to the pulled on that lever underneath the tunnel instead of changing the leverage at the handle?

Lastly, I just eliminated ABS/TRAC on mine... you may be aware, but there are M10x1.0 female inverted tees bolted to the master cylinder of early 90s Corollas. You'll need two (two different cars). Maybe you've already tackled this or have it figured out... I dunno

Yeah, I'm just going to start fresh with the brake lines and maybe not even use the OEM Toyota master. The vid Justin posted doesn't really shot anything I've done - Shortened steering knuckles for more angle, sorted out rollcage, mufflers suited to the build, cut away more of the car, etc etc

I don't want "cheap" and "brake" associated with other. The cable will never leak and is good enough for thousands of other Lexuses, so I'm sticking with the cable. The extra slack is beneficial since I need some room to work when putting the seat in and out since the handbrake is seat rail-mounted.

Guest Sixgears

I understand the cable/hydro decision.

What about the leverage thing I pointed out? Had you not climbed under the car to look at that by the time you started building the handbrake? If space was an issue, that would make the lever/pulley assembly a lot more compact!