Sign in to follow this  
Jason

JKrops

NAME: Jason Kropiniski

USERNAME:Raceready68

EMAIL ADDY:crazykrops@yahoo.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET:Boosted EG6 ,Swaped EJ8, R32 GTR, 1JZ 5 speed JZX81 Mark2, Toyota MR2 G limited.

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND: 004.jpg

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE:Soarer with big single , many Aristos, Civics , Skylines gst-t and gtr's, s13s, FC3S , FD3S pretty much every JDM car legel in Canada. Been importing cars for the last 5 years. Been modding cars for over 11 years.

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER:Just got into the JZX81 this sites got the most suport I have seen for the car. I have been playing with 1 and 2JZs for the last 4 years so learned quite a bit about them.

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS: Shawley

Just traded Shawley my Mark3 supra for the Mark 2 JZX81 I brought in for him

stakas08-img600x450-1224749642zvzif.jpg

stakas08-img600x450-1224749642mvl1r.jpg

I can take fresh pics if it in my drive way if need be its still fucking dirty from all the snow that got dumped on it.

pass for jay, one of my best friends, i've actually imported about 9 different cars thru him,

guess he needs to re upload the pic of that chick since photobucket took it off lol

edit:

here he reuploaded to image shack

004isl.jpg

004isl.jpg

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FUCKING HIDEOUS. . . . (unless she IS your gf then.. HOTT!!) Dude is in. . BUT BUT BUT. . post up some better femalia.

G.

I swear I have pics of my car at the exact same gas station. Here's my car at the esso at the Daikoku rest area.

IMGP1686.jpg

Pass for car.

Jacked these from his photobucket account. More promising than the leash girl, but props for the leash.

newo3.jpg

newo1.jpg

b18btob20007-1.jpg

That's a starlet in the background right? If it's his, pass, I fuckin love those things.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FUCKING HIDEOUS. . . . (unless she IS your gf then.. HOTT!!) Dude is in. . BUT BUT BUT. . post up some better femalia.

G.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! Im drunk and laughing so fuck ing hard.

This dude needs IN. If I remember he did well by the supra.

Pass but you bought this car this way... do something with it :thumbsup:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! Im drunk and laughing so fuck ing hard.

This dude needs IN. If I remember he did well by the supra.

Pass but you bought this car this way... do something with it :thumbsup:

He swapped the wheels out so far, has new coilovers coming, and who knows what else,

think hes planning for a fmic, boost up, safc tune, short shifter, thats all that i know he has on the go right now,

and yes that is his starlet/was, no longer has the shop, so it's sitting at our buddies acreage out of the city, doesn't run

here are his 2 gtr's

Gozilla.jpg

dsc01477fg7.jpg

old 1jz single turbo soarer

Blackknight.jpg