Gseventythree

NEED JDM REAR BUMPERS!!!

We need JDM JZX81 bumpers to fit my aero kits. . I dont think it matters which one. . Some have the license plate cutout in the bumper. . My aero currently is only a LOWER ADD ON LIP to the factor bumper. . and DOES NOT FIT THE USDM bumper. .

Please help asap as many ppl have kits waiting to ship out. .

G.

We need JDM JZX81 bumpers to fit my aero kits. . I dont think it matters which one. . Some have the license plate cutout in the bumper. . My aero currently is only a LOWER ADD ON LIP to the factor bumper. . and DOES NOT FIT THE USDM bumper. .

Please help asap as many ppl have kits waiting to ship out. .

G.

Ill work on it... I can probably have them by June/July... what is your target price?

just to let you know gx81, jdm x83 wont work. The only one I've seen fit perfectly is kouki jzx81 markII. Anyone in japan wanna call big win and ask?

just to let you know gx81, jdm x83 wont work. The only one I've seen fit perfectly is kouki jzx81 markII. Anyone in japan wanna call big win and ask?

What was the diff? Just wondering? I've sen the big win rear on chasers with the plate opening cut away. Pics if possible?

good plan.

The gx bumper is closer to the tail lights. So it doesnt stick out far enough for the aero to fit.

I will only be buying JZX81's because the other models dont have the 1JZGTE in them

Wait what? Are you going to be buying an entire car to part the rear bumper?

Wait what? Are you going to be buying an entire car to part the rear bumper?

No, I am buying them for the Engine Swaps, Front End Conversions, Rear Bumpers, Taillights, Chrome Door Handles, and what ever else people need!

WAIT!

God damn it, its NOT GX81 vs JZX81, it's Kouki (late) vs Zenki (early) bodies. The Kouki GX81s have the same rear bumper as the JZX81.

WAIT!

God damn it, its NOT GX81 vs JZX81, it's Kouki (late) vs Zenki (early) bodies. The Kouki GX81s have the same rear bumper as the JZX81.

Thats what i was thinking. . and why i wanted pics...

G.

WAIT!

So what year does the Kouki GX81 start?

And to claify, the JZX81 Kouki and Zenki both have the same rear bumpers?

there was no zenkie jzx81, the jz's weren't put into the car until 1990.

In Japan, the dates you need to look for are:

88 - 89 = Early type (GX81, SX81, LX80, MX83)

90 - 92 = Later type (JZX81, GX81, SX81, LX80)

there was no zenkie jzx81, the jz's weren't put into the car until 1990.

In Japan, the dates you need to look for are:

88 - 89 = Early type (GX81, SX81, LX80, MX83)

90 - 92 = Later type (JZX81, GX81, SX81, LX80)

Excellent Clarification!

Dude get JDM MX83 fog headlights/corners! I want bad!!!

Please post it in the X81 Thread ...... All special requests, put in the correct thread

Ok this is zenki gx81 cresta. You can see it was way too short. I removed the bumper support and made my own. License plate hole wasn't an issue.

It's better than nothing.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzQuanBn.jpg

And here's zenki jzx81 markII Which looks awesome on stock body. This is with bumper support and everything.

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

So yeah zenki MarkII bumpers are the shit if you wanna have a clean stock look.

This is aphxero btw. I'm at matts house.

thats a kouki bumper mark, the zenki was the short bumper.

Okay well the kouki I have now is about 1" shorter than matt's properly fitting one. Is it because it's from cresta then?

i think that's a jdm x83 bumper. the early zenki bumpers iirc, don't have the muffler cutout at the bottom because they sit higher like our US x83's. NOT 100% sure. just a thought

i'll take a look at their website tonight, may be some more pics if i can find any.

Had a Zenki GX81 Mark II over at G's house last weekend. The bumper is shorter in height and much shorter overall compared to my Kouki JZX81 Mark II bumper. My understanding has always been that, the JZX81 bumpers are the same regardless of zenki or kouki, but the GX81 zenki bumper is the super short one, where as the kouki GX81, shares the same rear as JZX.

Zenki GX81

p1.jpg

Kouki GX81

p1.jpg

Actually looks like both GX81 bumpers are super short..

its just zenkie vs kouki regardless of what motor the car had (gx81, jzx81, sx80, lx80, etc). Only because they didn't sell JZX81s until the Kouki revision came out in '90.

88-89 all had the same bumpers, 90-92 all had the same bumpers.

well the big win site doesn't specify which bumper to use. all of the kouki rear bumpers on yja appeared to be super short (couldn't find any jzx81 rears to compare to). super short, i mean as how much it sticks out, not how tall as brian mentioned earlier.

from those pics though, it almost looks like the zenki looks to be a hair longer.