shawley

My JZX90 Chaser, last page has new video and chick on car shots

i think the mb's look more tits and will probably end up costing the same in the end since it's shipping to canada eh. they're probably in stock too and better offset than the XXR's

plus "taking orders soon! avail winter 2009"... winter 2009 ends in 1 day. got a hunch they won't be shipping any time soon for those gullflame knockoffs. worth the wait for some decent/cheap drift spares though in the future.

Well have not figured out my wheels yet,

big bump in the road came today,

my Vertex kit came into my work, the rear bumper came cracked in 2 pieces, and the front bumper was nearly cracked in half, thanks to customs or the shipping company. So the stuff got sent back.

now i'm left waiting for this claim to go thru, or for the claim process to start. And then get a new kit shipped out.

that's pretty lame... what was the carrier that shipped the aero to you? and how was it packaged?

is it really worth sending it back adn waiting all that time? if its just broke in 2 peices, just fiberglass it back together.

i was seriously considering having my contact in japan to cut the kit in half to save on shipping.

is it really worth sending it back adn waiting all that time? if its just broke in 2 peices, just fiberglass it back together.

i was seriously considering having my contact in japan to cut the kit in half to save on shipping.

I was on the phone with the president of vertex when it got dropped off, and he told me straight up, do not accept it, send it back,

I could of kept it, hell, it got delivered to my stereo shop, and we have a full wood room/custom shop we could of fixed it that day, but it's still the point they fucked it hard,

went thru 2 freight companies, one from vertexusa to canadian customs, then one from customs to my shop.

So i'm still figuring out wheels, bought some tenzo dc6's for fucking cheap for 18x9.5+25 localy

test fitting

P1020171.jpg

P1020174.jpg

P1020173.jpg

Then started to install my Serial Nine solid subframe bushings

P1020177.jpg

P1020179.jpg

P1020180.jpg

They stock ones were a bitch to get out, didn't have a blow torch so raceready improvised, about a half hour after i went and bought a blow torch

P1020186.jpg

Bushings are all in, same with the weld diff bushings i ordered back in 2008 before G had the X90 parts, but I think i'm gonna have to talk to him about getting the S9 solid mount diff bushings

P1020190.jpg

P1020189.jpg

youll be super happy with how the car drives now after installing the solid bushings! G does a great job.

Oh shiit. Those subframe bushings look identical to aristo parts. Better message G and see if I can afford some lol.

Those wheels look alright I'd say. But I do think the battles will look better since the have less of a lip.

Keep up the good work shawley!

Well I just have no fucking luck at all, ordered the koyo rad off FRsport.com

my paypal was fucked that day so had my buddie jay (raceready68) order it for me and paid him cash, everythings all good.

the rad comes into the post office, jay only has a paper licence cus he lost his other one, so they wouldn't let him pick it up, they say they will hold it till the 25th of feb he goes back the 20th only to find they sent it back, WTF!!!!! idiots,

when it got sent back, the rad got dammaged, and now they are just going to refund the money and throw the broken rad away, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing my factory rad still works no problem

shitty deal.... my koyo rad got to me safely ;) lol

if you ever need a stock one lmk.

Foresure man, the entire reason for the koyo was just so i would have a back up,

Have the car sitting on the ground now, backed it out of the driveway and turned it around, found out that at my new place the curb is way way to high for my car

P1020194.jpg

P1020195.jpg

P1020196.jpg

P1020200.jpg

And somehow my stack of 17's have turned into a stack of 18's now lol

P1020198.jpg

was on local tv haha for Race Weeks Edmonton, promoting the Edmonton Indy and drift events the week before the indy

ChaseronGlobalTVMarch31st.jpg

And a bit of my vinyl

P1020214.jpg

Trying to figure out what color to paint the cage/interior

Thinking either all bright green, or gun metal cage with a black interior

Gunmetal will go with the car perfectly. It always seems whenever somebody paints something bright green on their car, it fails in some way or another but it's not like the cage can get rodknock or constant flat tires. Looking good so far.

Well the cars running mint, took it out to a lapping day at Stratotech Park last Monday, only got 2 pics from out there, was shitty weather and just raining but was still alot of fun, did alot of sliding around

s22.jpg

s27.jpg

And some updated pics, with some repaired spray bombed bumpers

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Well I was on TV this morning Live on City TV's Breakfast Television, talking about our big car audio sale our shop is having, ended the segment with getting into the chaser then doin a bit of a burn out ripping away

28488_386323918151_511443151_3912841_6834572_n.jpg

Monster Energy! I'm stocked up on that shit now

29238_387603648151_511443151_3934911_1785805_n.jpg

29238_387603793151_511443151_3934913_3449735_n.jpg

Driving pics coming soon! Finally first drift practice this Thursday! Time attack Monday

^^^^^ your neighborhood reminds me of the subdivision in the beginning of 3 fast 3 furious tokyo dori dori. Lets go race a viper and an old monte carlo through some unfinished houses!!