Sign in to follow this  
brian

Scott

NAME: Scott

USERNAME: NEVERENDINGSTORY

EMAIL ADDY: falkon240@gmail.com

CURRENT AUTO FLEET including : 1989 S13 KA24DE-T (for sale :D), Stock (so far), but not so boring MX83

VP__8091.jpg

I haven't even taken any pics of my 83 I just got it last week on friday (I haven't even had a chance to wash it yet *rain*)... I'm kind of ashamed of that, so far all I've done is put HIDs in it from my previous daily.

PICTURE OF GIRLFRIEND:

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...886037_9744.jpg

PREVIOUS AUTO EXPERIENCE:

I have taken apart and reassembled 3 different S13s 3 times now... custom turbo set ups, engine swaps, suspension, interior, lighting crap, simple stuff... its a fucking S13.

Then I spent a whole summer installing/uninstalling a turbo kit on the damn thing because the ECU was bad and that was what I found out... LAST.

WHY YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER:

To learn more about the MX83 chassis, become a member in the community and make a bad ass low RWD sedan.

O yeah and this

canton_cressida.jpg

I had better pics of this car with fucking awesome demon cambers, but I lost it on my dead harddrive :(

VOUCHES FROM CURRENT MEMBERS:

teh luckinator

jtwo (if he's on here)

Hella4door (if he's on here)

Pretty much anyone in Norcal that's on here knows me or knows me through someone else.

hey guys, i received a pic from him and tried to post it and it just showed up as a red X. then decided ok ill save and then upload to photobucket and then it says pic doesnt exist. really weird. anyways its a pic of a grey x chassis.

here is the link he supplied me. maybe itll work for you guys.

http://www.lazypenguin.net/members/canton_cressida.jpg

i give him a pass.

urm is this urs:

http://www.lazypenguin.net/members/canton_cressida.jpg

and is this u?

http://www.lazypenguin.net/omake/canton_pushing_cressida.jpg

apparently there is a filter. c r e s s y is automatically changed to cressida. so in the url just spell c r e s s y (w/o the spaces) instead of cressida

scott is a good friend and helped me a lot on my s-chassis problems. I vouch for this guy.

WTF scott you got a mx83!!!! we should help each other d:D

werd.

What can i say. . Ex S-chassis guy. . no shit ? bought an X8. . no shit ? Did you have a Civic before too ?

I guess cool. . I dunno what the criteria is anymore.. Not sure is a memebership on ZT and previously owning a drifty 13 is though.

Gf is holey. . Decently hott though. .

Nissan looked pretty deec.

Im just being a dick.

Welcome the the new world ?

G.

G. Remember keith was S chassis fanboy too. He's doing real work now and its rad so you never know.

G. Remember keith was S chassis fanboy too. He's doing real work now and its rad so you never know.

YA YA .. i know.. thats y i sed welcome i guess..

MAKE THAT X8 FUCKIN DOPE....

G.

any pictures of the cressida yet?

all I see is a S13 and broken links.

how is it that some many civic n nissan guys r startin to come here. i mean yea i have an s13 too but my daily is my cherokee n next on the list is the x. familys first so i need a 4dr. well that n i miss driving the fuckin thing. well i dont know yet so ima say fence till then.

awesome

canton_pushing_cressy.jpg

meh

IMG_0203.jpg

and why is this in a PILE instead of ON the CAR?

IMG_0199.jpg

s13 super drifts?

same thread pitch as stance?

s9 threaded collars?

Man, what the fuck. Why do people think that pictures of parts is going to help them pass? It just tells me "I can buy parts but I'm too lazy to put them on"

Looks like the dude has motivation and potential, but he really needs to learn how to use the internet.