aphxero

Rear ball joints.

So apparently the rear upper ball joints on x8 arent serviceable which sucks. Anyone have an idea what the hell we're gonna do?

1ASBJ00048.jpg

like these for a gmc jimmy.

just get old ones out and put these in. if you want fabricate a slider to change there position, liek a camber plate(not sure if that would work well). anyway just reinforce the control arm to take the bolts like the front lcas on the mx83 have for the tension rods.

1ASBJ00048.jpg

like these for a gmc jimmy.

just get old ones out and put these in. if you want fabricate a slider to change there position, liek a camber plate(not sure if that would work well). anyway just reinforce the control arm to take the bolts like the front lcas on the mx83 have for the tension rods.

Taper is probably off. Maybe I can bore o ut my uprights.

i used a rebuildable heim and welded the collar to the a arm with a bolt and drilled out the spindle.

if i was gonna use a ball joint I would use a fc or sxe10 front lower ball joint they bolt on and are slotted for adjustment i believe

i used a rebuildable heim and welded the collar to the a arm with a bolt and drilled out the spindle.

if i was gonna use a ball joint I would use a fc or sxe10 front lower ball joint they bolt on and are slotted for adjustment i believe

jce10

Well if your gonna take the time to cut and weld, you might as well just spend the time duplicating something like this

t-fua2.gif

and since your upgrade for the front is S13 or S14 control arms might as well just go fuckin baller with a set of these

n-flowakitfr.gif

Completly adjustable and eliminates all the shitty rubber bushings

Hell even megan sells a set i you want it for cheaper

MR-6483.jpg

6327.jpg