Darren

can i get one of these from canada please

i want a jzx90

friends have registered skylines and shit here in WA

i know it can happen

if anybody here knows somebody who knows somebody, please let me know

good luck getting jzx90 in to canada and legal for 8k especially if its 5 speed.

but if your serious about it email that me and ninjabread (matt) got our jzx90 from. His name is Adam .

info@feastautoexport.com

actually i'd be ok with an auto b/c i have an r1 here already

there's a black cresta f/s in like alberta . . . anybody seen that car? black w/bronze crkais

iirc hes selling it without the wheels.

but if your seriously interested contact adam at feast auto....hes really good!

8 grand yea right, man the Japanese yen is fucked right now, my My MarkII was like 300,000Yen, but by time it gets here to edmonton it will be between 9 to 10 thousand, due to auction fees, shipping, shipping insurance, customs, all that stuff

I do have a friend that would sell a N/A JZX90 Cresta, automatic with a 1jz-ge, for like $5000 Canadian. But then u need to get it down to the states urself tho, cus i don't know anyone driving across the boarder anytime soon.

I don't suggest getting a loan for a car that you're not even sure you can legalize.

Wouldn't want to end up with a 10-15k paperweight, especially since you say you don't have a car right now.

What hapened with your project anyways? X8 is dope man. . 100% legal. . cheap free parts. . if you crash it no big deal. . easy to work on. . Look cool once done up. . etc. etc. In japan. . all the cars are so fuckin crazy. . it dont matter what gen they are. . you see all cars anywhere look the same . . as far as the lever they done to. . what i mean is. . like once any car is done up to a certain level . .. they all become the same. . looks/performance etc. .are all very very similar. . It just that you'd be starting with a 8k car vs a 1k car..

G.