Sign in to follow this  
RubHamusan

Last of the mounts better get them while you can!

I got 4 sets left and one set that I am waiting on a return. I sent the wrong mount out. I sent him the correct one and waiting on the other.

After these mounts are gone thats it.

So if you want mounts get these now cause thats all I am going to do. After these 5 sets that will complete the 25 mount kits I had made and am no longer making any more .

In six weeks I am moving to japan for a year.So these must be gone by then.

110$ shipped any of the 50 states. Canada is extra.

Paypal is garagesixgun@gmail.com

Thanks....Scott

dude are you gonna sell us parts after you move?

Someone buy these mounts they are good.

Yeah yeah rip will still be there.I will be working for them in japan.Sux my x8 is not going to be finished so I'm gonna ditch it and buy one soon as I get there.

What's the total cost for mounts shipped to V7E 5X3 BC, Canada. I'll most likely be picking these up, so just give me a final amount so I can pp you. Thanks.

Do you take paypal? I can pick them up just let my know how you want to be paid.. I hope you still have the 2jz I got my w2 so I can do my taxes so I can pick it up....

Do you take paypal? I can pick them up just let my know how you want to be paid.. I hope you still have the 2jz I got my w2 so I can do my taxes so I can pick it up....

YEah got a set of mounts best to paypal asap.I can mail them to ya. No 2jz's just a 5 speed 1j wired for x8 see my chassis sale thread.

scott. Got the intake side mounted up.

I will try to send back the one I swapped out today.

Sign in to follow this