shane_lxi

my x7 daily

Got bored today, been off work with the cancer, so I haven't been able to work on it much, but I was able to peel my ass off the couch to take some pics!!

oldpic1.jpg

oldpic2.jpg

I was trying to make them look like old film photos, kinda failed, lol.

Got my left nut taken out last month :(. Been kinda hard to motivate myself to do anything lately, as I'm sure you all can understand, lol.

Get well dude.

Yeah, I'ma be there. The s13 is running, but still needs some ish to be driveable. I'll be there in the x7 again this year. Hopefully I'll have the s13 done for the drive to fd.

Here's some more.

washshootorly.jpg

washshootwtfchicken.jpg

I hate how the front wheel wells are soo big! Oh well, it'll be remedied when I put my aw11 struts in and drop the front farther.

washshootrf.jpg

washshootrr.jpg

HOLY SHIT.

teh cancorz?

Damn dude, I hope you are doing ok.

^ I like the chicken stance up there. Looks like it's saying "What? WHAT? YOU WANT THIS?"

I feel for you mang. Hopefully it's all said and done with.

You need some sort of adj front suspension..gotta dial in some camber and tuck in the front!

Well eventually I'm going to do airride, been stockpiling parts for it since I got this thing. Only need about $500 worth of shit now. I'd prolly run nrca's up front when I do that, but it's going to be a while. Between my surgery and my house, I'm not going to have much spare cash for a while. So I'm just going to put the shorter struts up front to make my static suspension run a bit better (sitting on bumps) then I'll sort the rest out later. Hopefully I'll be able to get the suspension done around december, maybe a bit sooner.

Drift cars and chickens... only in fucking hoquiam.

shits looking proper, i'll get ahold of you sometime before GG.

I have an s13 too, but I agree. It's been getting gayer and gayer every year, and nwn get's worse about trying to run the event.

very nice lookin x7 dude.

Got a volvo lip today. I'll post pics up soon. I can't beleive how much of a difference it makes, really cleans up the front end.

holy shit man! get well soon. im gonna go get my boys checked out as soon as i get insurance back in effect. i felt like someone kicked my left nut for a few days last week. turns out slim/skinny pants/jeans just crunch em when you sit down all day. i wore loose stuff all weekend and feel way better. as far as i can tell thats all it was. bad enough ive lost a ton of fam to cancer. so yea. get better! and get a prosthetic testie. you can bean womens in the face with it.

haha. It's too late, I'm not getting cut back open so they can sow a marble into my bag. It's not as bad as you think it would be to only have one nut, not fun, but it doesn't suck too bad. I heard if they take both though you need to take testosterone because your body won't produce it anymore, luckily I only lost one :thumbsup:.

Definitely everyone should get checked though. My best friend (and neighbor) had testicular cancer last year (which spread all the way up to his neck!), and then I got it this year... it's fucking common as shit! It's worth the 15 minutes of awkwardness believe me. Anyway, I go in for my follow up tomorrow, I'll post if there's any news, but it's looking like it was so young that it hadn't spread yet according to the urologist.

ok, question:

did you get wood during the exam, if not was it due to supreme whiskey dick? if you did get wood during the exam and the doctor is a dude, is that gay? did you get checked only because of your friend? were there other symptoms?

sorry. web MD is way less interesting.

Yeah, I only got checked because my friend got it. And no I never got wood during any of my exams, but luckily, all my doctors were ugly. I think it's okay to pop wood if you get a hot female doctor :D.

Did something that 80% of you won't like. I will post pics tomorrow.

^ Is this related to getting wood with ugly doctors? If so, do not want.