Sign in to follow this  
Darren

FS: serialnine body kit (in production still)

you know the deal

like this

matthot.jpg

but it's complete rear bumper

i've paid the $500 reserve payment, so that is what the buyer would pay me. They would then pay G the remainder once the kits are finished (not sure when that is)

holler

is this going to be done before then end of next month?

if so, ill get it, if not, i have to find another kit lol....i just found out that if i want to compete in the st. pete grand prix event, i have to have paint and aero.

fuck

I dont see a problem with the asking price...

1: The body kit hasnt been produced yet (ie: It will be a brand fucking new piece when you get it.)

2: This is already a lower price than what you can get if for now. If you recall or if you read his thread, the first 5 kits G produced were going to be at a reduced price. That got filled and now if you want one you have to pay full retail.

3: you cant get this kit for this price... it is as cheap as you are going to find NEW and its not a retail asking price!

That being said, no one has money so maybe its a moot point. If I had the cash I would have jumped on this already 'cause Im bummed I missed the original sale price, but whatever. Thats life.

But remember, this is a kit for $800 total rather than what they are going for now. Read the serialnine thread.

... i just found out that if i want to compete in the st. pete grand prix event, i have to have paint and aero.

fuck

lol i would show up with no aero (or bumpers) just to break the chain of gayness. (even if i knew the judges would be cocklickers about it) hahaha

this is a sweet deal on aero. if i liked aero i would have been in the original group buy.