Slide My Ride

F/S 1990 Cressida in excellent condition GOING ON EBAY

Pix of the n/a rims please, and also, where are you located? Interested in the x7 lip as well.

Im located in Miami, FL (33193) I'll post pics in alittle while Rims are mint no bends or cracks a very minor scratch on one rims have all center caps.

BUMP!!! Remember car is O.B.O will deliver as far as Orlando as for parts I will pay half the shipping for everything except for the rims i'll pay a quarter of the shipping. Have papers for everything!

How much total for the 1jz starter shipped to zip 55106?

Thanks!

BUMP !! Lets go throw me some offers for these parts, family ain't doing to well need cash quick PM me your offers reasonable offers only please.

whats left? i need that drive shaft.

Yeah Brian I still have it and everything else that is pictured, The driveshaft has everything needed to install I can get it too you for $70 shipped let me know.

wow, if i had the funds i would fly down and buy this car and drive it all the way home.

well, so long as the 7m gods don't smight me.

$70 shipped for him, and $105 shipped for me?

fuckkkkk

Sorry Travis the quote I sent you was for the shaft and shifter shipped together, the shifters gone I still have shaft first come first serve.

And nobody got to worry about the car not making it anywhere I drove it from Virgina to New Orleans then to Key West not a single problem to this day.

BUMP don't want to go threw all the ebay stuff thought had two serious buyers one decided last min to get a freaking honda the other couldn't get all the funds. Let me know your offer for the car!!!

Driveshaft $60 Shipped

Cylinder and pedal $30 Shipped (or take both for $80 SHIPPED)

Pan with everything $50 SHIPPED

Zenki X7 $15 SHIPPED