theianmonster

Ex-Chassis.

well yeah it seems that way. Shit if you lived in Canada, 6 months from now we'd see a X9 being hauled away too I suppose.

well yeah it seems that way. Shit if you lived in Canada, 6 months from now we'd see a X9 being hauled away too I suppose.

I RESENT THAT! From what Ive seen and heard, there arent many X90s up north! I know of two Crestas, three Chasers, and only Mats' Mark II. I really hope none of them end up like that.

I RESENT THAT! From what Ive seen and heard, there arent many X90s up north! I know of two Crestas, three Chasers, and only Mats' Mark II. I really hope none of them end up like that.

Don't get your panties in a bunch now bud :) I meant it in terms of he's scrapped two x7's and now an x8 and if he lived in canada , where it's more possible to own an x9, he would follow trend and move on to an X9.

I have to have two X8's before I move up. I've had two X7's, then I got an X8. Watch out. This is my second X8 coming up.

Leaving to go get it tonight :)

Haha.. have you watched my "serialnine The beginning " video.. around 1:25

That was like three years ago and As you can see.. its and X90 MarkII.. we had to chop it up and destroy it. .

Keep up the good work Ian.. .!!! build that shit quick!!

G.

Thanks G. Gonna go get the new car, immediately put my seat and coils in it, and my front bumper. Pretty excited for a fresh beginning. Wish the new car was Non-ABS, but I'm not going to be picky at this point.

Mother bitch. I can't win, can I? The kid that sold my new car to Mark, lied to him. Headgasket is blown, blah blah blah. Going down AGAIN this week with my boss to pick it up with the trailer. Swapping in my 230K motor (fuck my life). Replacing the headgasket on the current motor on the side just in case the other 7M blows before my 2J is ready.

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FIXING THINGS.

Oh well. New car is straight as fuck. Blue interior is growing on me, should be nice when its done.

I feel so bad about how this all went down. Not to mention I lost like $500 in the process. But at least one of us will have a clean car :)

PS: I should have new crank pulley and tensioner for ya when you come down.

nice. i threw mine in the trash.

hopefully with the SR still in it.

what did you do with the KOs?

hopefully with the SR still in it.

what did you do with the KOs?

no way, the sr was sold for 1700. The KOs.... you mean set #2 out of 2 sets every made and sold in the US to our knowledge??? Trash. All trashed.

NOT. the car is still sitting in the yard rottening away waiting for me to get a new job and a new place to live and money to work on it. I need like, 1,000 right now so I can get another steering rack, do the steering mod that Mark came up with and buy all the rear sus parts. It'll be years before it gets back out for drifting. If it doesn't get sold first. Or parted out.

NOT. the car is still sitting in the yard rottening away waiting for me to get a new job and a new place to live and money to work on it. I need like, 1,000 right now so I can get another steering rack, do the steering mod that Mark came up with and buy all the rear sus parts. It'll be years before it gets back out for drifting. If it doesn't get sold first. Or parted out.

As a site can we all chip in to get him a new rack and like a 2jzge? Sad to see this shit.

Sorry for the threadjack ian. Car looks good, but I still don't like how the avalon bumper looks with cress lights. Can you find some chasers?

it doesnt need a JZ, just 4:10 - 4:30 gears since it does 75 mph in second gear when I run 225/45/17s on the back. that and all the rear hard parts plus subframe shit will help so much. Reguardless of all of that, I need a tow rig also and that isn't happening anytime soon.