Sign in to follow this  
huckersideways

Friends Racing JZX110

put that bodywork on an is300 and you've got the same thing but shorter trunk, slightly different c/d pillar, and LHD. hate owns u.

I hate mine because its a piece of shit. Hate would own me if I hated Friends for no apparent reason.

Even if I wasted time and money on an IS to make it look like a 110, it still would be an IS. Not an X with over 1000ps. Shit. The power doesnt even matter. IT AINT NO X.

doesn't really matter, an IS with 110 bodywork would still be pretty sick, even with a stock vvt 1j.

Its true, it would be pretty sweet. But now that I think of it, it'd probably be easier/more cost effective to fudge a real 110 into the country. Either way one went, it would be a great big waste of fucking money as soon as the car was introduced to a wall.

there is a video of this 1000ps aristo, which is a JZS100 or something i belive, and dude initiates in 5th gear and straight smashes a wall...

thought it would be kinda ironic but someone took it off youtube....i think it was the friends racing aristo....all white, looked exactly like that car, but single turbo lol