RubHamusan

Container is here

Hey man. . I need a supply of rear bumpers to US guys.. My one pce rear bumper didn't get made in time. .so I only have the lower add on. . Im pretty sure it will fit ALL the rear bumpers even the ones with the license plate in the trunk. as this covers that portion of it. .Anyone got pics ?

Anyways.. How much for JDM rear bumpers shipped to somewhere in the states.

G.

Bumpers to mark was about 100 to ship to oregon.There is variances in them too.From what me and mark have discussed it has to be jzx81 turbo.Not gx81.Which is harder to find. I will see what I can do.But you should somehow get the 1 peice rear bumper done.It was cause issues in the future sales for you.

Gerard, you can send them to my place if you want. I'm pretty much the closest to canada you could get.

chrome door handles!!!!!!!

Do you have? Im tired of being made fun of by Guys with 2j 929's.

We are currently prototyping a roof wing for the MX83 and a deciding whether a large wing (see pic) or a smaller version similar to a BMW roof wing would be preferred.

176-2.jpg

need LARGE

Hey,

Not sure exactly what the rear window spoiler will be that you guys are making but if its anything like the one below (thanks ChriSOL for the pics) be it painted or clear with tint or whatever to fit a JZX81 and you can ship to Ireland im DEFINATELY down for one.

3-40-16069-l-dKY7r4I3oCBTKeWPFW5xg.jpg

3-40-16727-l-AcwgKFd4CeVKgWiNnLWIcA.jpg

ripgarage is retired from the cressida scene. Although I am not sure if he's decided to not bring parts from Japan. I've talked with him once since he sold his project.

ripgarage is retired from the cressida scene. Although I am not sure if he's decided to not bring parts from Japan. I've talked with him once since he sold his project.

shame. should we drop this section then?

Scott still goes to Japan, and they still have alot of Cressida stuff in the shop... He just doesn't get on here much..

Guest DuaxMachine

I think I know how he feels,

I have all but stopped bringing in Cressida parts, unless it's something I want for myself.

Especially after all the crap I cought from some members here about my stuff being too expensive.

I really like one guy who did it after I gave him a special price on a Largus rear sway bar.

Something about 'not biting the hand that feeds you' came to mind.

its funny how people think these cars are going to be cheap to build.

then they realize everything is custom, imported, or from something else and either way... is expensive.

It seems just about every major upgrade to this chassis is gonna average a grand.

certain sought after parts have demand (for example the largus bars, still fetch a lot even in japan) and it gets expensive once it's imported. which is the reason why i don't sell stuff for profit. too much hassle for me imo to make anything off it. i just import stuff as favors now for those who really want something bad.

aren't jzx81s drying up in japan anyway? someone here said that they are harder to find it yards, and when they do show up they are crushed before anyone can get to them.