RubHamusan

Container is here

you know after looking at the bumpers in the pics, a little fiberglass work and the license plate holes can be covered easily.

im down for a roof wing... but it has to be same matirial as the og... i think everybody will eat it up and for a cheap price($100) your my hero... getting bored of my car...so cheap change will probibly do it for me.... and bump for this company fast,reliable and good customersirvice...

holy shit man..... is that truck freight or UPS? recline that bad boy all the way and put it in a smaller box. i got my last recliner seat from NV for like $80 shipping UPS.

I was going by what we had it listed on ebay I will get a better quote my bad. I gotta get the frontends weighed to get a quote. The hood is whats going to hurt.

not hatin, just sayin

its all good. if thats what it costs thats what it costs. ill save my pennies and come pick up a seat, front end, and bumpers all in one shot via pickup truck.

If the same happens to the front end in terms of shipping I only live ~5 hours or so away and I could make a day of it, just keep me posted as you weigh it out.

Thanks for your time.

We are currently prototyping a roof wing for the MX83 and a deciding whether a large wing (see pic) or a smaller version similar to a BMW roof wing would be preferred.

176-2.jpg

so all three of them have the license plate area cut off?

yeah i already checked.

We are currently prototyping a roof wing for the MX83 and a deciding whether a large wing (see pic) or a smaller version similar to a BMW roof wing would be preferred.

Bigger wing. The only one I've been able to find is that weird air deflector thing that's made of thin plastic. Big ass roof wing is awesome.