Sign in to follow this  
Green Goblin

WTB: 1J Swap Stuffs

Alrite, so I bought a 1J and I need all the associated shizz. Stuff like the fuel pump will be bought new, but things like motor mounts and the bellhousing for my r154 can obviously be used. I would prefer to buy the stuff from guys on the westcoast, just to save on shipping, but if you got a good price on something, lemme know. Thanks guys. Here's a lil gift for helping me out:

traum1.jpg

Do you need motor mount brackets? If so which one's do you need? I have a brand new lightweight flywheel for $300 + shipping and paypal fees. PM me if you might be interested.

I have a converted/lengthened JZX81-MX83 harness, JZA70 ECU to work with the harness, igniter, MAP sensor, front sump setup, 2J mechanical water pump with driftmotion pulleys and belt to work WITHOUT AC, and probably more.

I'll go look and post up if I missed anything.

Whoa, sorry guys, kinda forgot about this thread. I'll have to hold off on some stuff for now, cause Money is kind of a problem right now. Sorry guys, I'll get back to you when I get some cash. Thanks for the offers.

hey zokustyle,

That jza70 ecu, would it happen to be automatic and do you still happen to have it for sale?