Eggman

X7 fitment: pics, tips, advice and all that

Guest Cool Whip

How bout this, use YOUR brain / imagination! Thats the problem with ppl these days, they don't want to put in work to achieve the results they are after.

IMAG0007.jpg

18x10 -5 almost in. a lil more camber and beating and it'll tuck nice

Eventually I want to fit a 275 in the back, Prolly gonna take flares and a 18x11 +10 or something

what size tires do you have on this now?

in that pic 235 35 i think? some weird no name cheap tire that was already on them. now I run 275 35 but I've kinda mini tubbed the wheel wells now.

Idk why you double posted but Rob's wheels are "18x9 +1 18x10 -5 low disc

edit: the rear wells are super modified though, I did this to run a much wider tire than I could this year. They required so much rolling, heating, pulling, hammering and cutting. I even had to "roll" the rear doors. true story"

(taken from his thread in the serialnine section)

Would this rim size fit in my x7 i have my rear fenders pulled but what do you think?

18x7.5+40 4x114.3

Would this rim size fit in my x7 i have my rear fenders pulled but what do you think?

18x7.5+40 4x114.3

They would most likely be rubbing the strut tubes or wouldn't even fit without a spacer

Fuck that shit... I'm just gonna buy XXRs

^^Racked is nice If I had a x7 I would jack your stance in a minute. Not super low but low enuff to tuck a lil rubber. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Johnnychavo

Yeah I figured that I would have to roll and stretch a little.I will be stock for maybe another 3 weeks then I'm getting serial nine coilovers so then ill clear even more.

Guest Johnnychavo

Turns out 16x9+15 needs a 5-7 or 10 mm spacers to clear.the rim torqued down with the car sitting in the air..the fronts sit against the strut and the rear sit against the spring. i figure once its on some tires on the ground the camber will force the rims in more.what you guys think?

IMAG1613.jpg

IMAG1623-1.jpg

. i figure once its on some tires on the ground the camber will force the rims in more.what you guys think?

this is true for the rear only the front wont change

Guest Johnnychavo

IMAG1642.jpg

16x9+15 with 5mm spacers in front and a little pounding on the strut to make clearance.

Tires are 205 45 16