Sign in to follow this  
Eggman

X7 fitment: pics, tips, advice and all that

cuz we all love pics, and the internet sucks without it. figured i'd post pics before i sell the wheels.

15x9 +0 fits flush with rear fenders, at this height/camber anyways. 195/50 toyo t1r, so it fit pretty good with the fenders. i did have to shave the hell out of the rear fenders but no rolling or flaring necessary.

in the rear, on the inner side it was a real tight clearance with the rear shock. maybe 5-10mm clearance. and thats with a stretch tire and a oem style shock (not a spring over the shock).

ssr2.jpg

ssr1.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

What exactly do you mean by shaving the fenders? Did you cut both the inner and outer fender or just outer?

K so here's the other end of the spectrum. .

Fr=17x9+14 215/45-17

Rr=17x9+18 215/45-17

X8 front susp (wider by 25mm) Full custom coilover front and rear. .That ride height is 1inch from ALL THE WAY UP.. Much modification in the rear to accomodate ultra low ride height, frame notched, swaybar relocated, etc.

Fenders cut and pulled but but stock shape. basically got rid of the bodyline ON the fender. . . Massive work on inners to clear at full lock and compression. . Inners MUST be hammered to clear rear wheels. . BARELY clears at full compression in the rear. .

keep058rd8.jpg

keep062xc5.jpg

keep055wb6.jpg

keep065ai7.jpg

Anyone wanna buy em ? I want 18's.

G.

mate's cars but yeh

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

15x8 100spoke wires, for lols.

sdc10408wakapaper.jpg

sdc10547l.jpg

img0167winrg9.jpg

15x 7.5/8 SSR Mesh

^depends a lot on tire size and how low your car is.

the wheels i have right now are really from my z which i want to get back on the road, the size is 16x9f -16 and 16x9.5r -16, i want to order some wheels and i was going to get 16x10r and16x9f, undecided on offsets so far perhaps zero rear and -16 front...but i kinda want 16x10f and 16x12r now...with probable offsets around zero front and rear , i still have to do some measuring to make sure suspension components are not in the way...but my biggest question is.. what size tire should i go with , right now i have 205-50-16f and 205-55-16r i would probably still run 205-50 front but rear ??? any and all input is appreciated regarding tire sizes , offsets and height....

oh they're going on this, solid rear axle means no rear camber to worry about. i may not be lowering too much more but i might just for aesthetics...keep in mind fenders are not rolled outward at all.

2ndwgn1021.jpg

2010012.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

18x10 -5 almost in. a lil more camber and beating and it'll tuck nice

Eventually I want to fit a 275 in the back, Prolly gonna take flares and a 18x11 +10 or something

^^^ holy shit those 18's look more like 20's. but nice mo low and mo camber, really kool.

Oh yeah that wagon is killing it.

Fucken always loved them wagons.

IMAG0007.jpg

18x10 -5 almost in. a lil more camber and beating and it'll tuck nice

Eventually I want to fit a 275 in the back, Prolly gonna take flares and a 18x11 +10 or something

Where did you find those SL's fuckin sex I been lookin for a while now haven't seen any turn up.

bit of a noob with mx83s atm but how would a 17 9" +12 sit all round on a cressida????

GO LOOK IN THE X8 FITMENT NERD :angry: