7MX63

MX63 7MGTE swap

Dude, your car is fuckin sick. That engine bay is bad ass.

any chance ???

"if you wouldnt mind makin me some tension rods,i would mind shooting you some cash"

I sure can.

The only thing is, I need some original arms to modify like mine. I can scour the junkyards here or you can send me a set to modify.

Wicked!!!...I love old school rides and this one is awesome. You got some patience my man and now make me want to take a welding class...lol.

shoot me your address

Ill try to find some here at the jyard too...i guess whoever finds em first ???

Let me know how much $$$ you want .Thanks

I hope all is goin well with the new baby !!! Congrats !!!

LloyD

I sure can.

The only thing is, I need some original arms to modify like mine. I can scour the junkyards here or you can send me a set to modify.

I vote this the best engine bay and cleanest build, of 2010.

The car isnt sporting crazy mods but the attention to detail is fuckin awesome.

I wish you well with your daughter, and ask you to make me a set of jzx81 brackets.

Plz....

That catch can won't do anything but make your seals leak. Open it up and put some steel wool inside and then run the port that has the tiny air filter to the turbo inlet.

^

I've been thinking about cracking that thing open again; I was going to put some sponge type material in there to soak up the fumes. Steel wool works well to filter out oil vapor?

Steel wool works well to filter out oil vapor?

ive heard this somewhere...dont remember where, but steel wool is generally the choice for many people

3 things...

1-It's kind of embarrassing to say, but I've never checked out your build before. Effing awesome. The cleanliness, the fab work, attention to detail. Makes my build look like a big bag of shit.

2- Happy Birthday.

3- Steel wool/scouring pad kind of shit (really coarse stainless steel wool) is good for trapping/ collecting oil vapor, lots of non-absorbent surface area gives the oil mist something to collect on and pool in the catch can.

potscrubber.jpg

^

Yeah I just checked out like 15 different forum threads with this. I'll probably pull that sucker apart this weekend.

I'm actually glad about this, because I never liked that stupid filter vent thing anyways. Too damn shiny for me.

dont pull it apart. just stuff the steel wool in there through the vent holes. it`ll work!