NC_Mx83

Honky Enterprises MX83 in-dash 60 or 52mm gauge mount kit (Clock Panel)

Rican got ahold of him and he is out of stock.

Buddy said he would make another run of gauge mounts if there was enough people ready to buy.

Well I posted in the 3 gauge mount thread as that is the one that I am interested in. I have no idea how his stock is on the clock mount.

hey guys - sorry for sliding off the radar completely. my job has been going full bore for the last year or so. the demand for these gauge mounts has never been really big but I just kept making them out of enthusiasm for the jzx platform. I have never really done it for the money but I need to bump the prices cause they have not changed since 2008 and my material costs have gone up. Usually a batch lasts about a year, and I break even when it is about 2/3 gone.

enough of you have reached out as a result of these thread bumps that i will do another batch.

Here is what I do have left:

(4) 60 mm clock replace kits - available

(2) 52 mm clock replace kits - waiting on payment form a couple guys, I will post back when I have more

(0) center console 52mmx3 kits - I will post when I have more made and ready to ship.

I have already ordered materials so the new batch is underway.

Can you still make 60mm center console kits?

60mm gauges don't fit in the center console. 3 52mm gauges are super tight.

Holy crap you're alive. I'm still loving the setup for both clock and 3 gauge center console.

last i talked to him he wanted to make more but demand waxes and wanes like a fickle bitch.

Any of you losers have a 3D printer at your disposal? I modeled up the clock replacement for a gauge if anyone is interested in doing this...

This thread seems dead, and im not selling stuff so don't get butthurt.

https://imgur.com/a/ge6tzbG

I cant seem to get it out of him. Hopefully, his life is just busy in a good way.

If someone would be as so kind to send me an oem piece clock bracket or just the dimensions, i could spit them out in a couple of days. Ill pay handsomely just to get it fucking done.

for the panel that goes in your center console:

i want to make a metal bracket to mount my gauges in that location as opposed to the original method. its something i want but will probably never get around to. just sharing the idea in case anyone else wanted to attempt.