Sign in to follow this  
N.O. Drifter

gs300 question

i may be able to get this 2jzge fro ma gs300 but when the motor is started, the injectors are just opening up wide and dumping the fuel into the cyliders locking them up. i would like to know what the problem is beofre trying to put it in my x8. if anyone has the wirign diagram to a 93 gs300, that would be great. also, the ecu had a burnt spot on it and was replaced, but it did not solve the problem.

i may be able to get this 2jzge fro ma gs300 but when the motor is started, the injectors are just opening up wide and dumping the fuel into the cyliders locking them up. i would like to know what the problem is beofre trying to put it in my x8. if anyone has the wirign diagram to a 93 gs300, that would be great. also, the ecu had a burnt spot on it and was replaced, but it did not solve the problem.

my 1j used to do that. turned out to be a wire grounding. my cylinders were flooded withh gas. i had a jzx81 strutbar and it was touching the engine harness. the strut bar heated up from the engine bay heat, burning thru the harness and touching one wire. caused my ecu to burn out.

not sayin thats the problem withh the gs, but you should look over the harness, it wire might be grounding out causing the injectors to stay open.

make sure you have good voltage from the battery. sometimes they cause injectors to stick and flood the engine withh fuel.

The signal side of the injectors should be continuous to the ECU OUTPUTS ONLY!. The other side shares +b1 withh the coil etc.