brian

Brian's Cressida

you sir are dedicated to the x chassis. having faith from LA to Arizona. it was faith or you were just that fucked up! good shit and cool dog.

ya, not to mention going from IS300 back to a Cressida! good shit, can't wait to see what u got in store for it

Is the HG done yet? If not, spray the headgasket down withh brake quite spray. It is what I used on my old 7m. A lot of the supra turbo guys use that withh better results then the copper HG spray.

nah, i'm not getting on that wagon. i'm perfectly happy withh JZ power.

I hate this god damn piece of shit motherfucking god damn FUCKING MOTOR! GGGRRRRR!! Got my first signs of rod knock last night and I'm going to have to change the headgasket this weekend. Gonna blow a whole god damn day to just bandaide this motor for what, another 5,000 miles?

I cannot wait to get a JZ in this car, it won't come soon enough.

JB Weld the rod bearings!

When your ready to take the motor out, let me know 2 week in advance. I'll take some off time and help you rip it apart. Just as long as you got a spot for my tractor to park ;)

JB Weld the rod bearings!

When your ready to take the motor out, let me know 2 week in advance. I'll take some off time and help you rip it apart. Just as long as you got a spot for my tractor to park ;)

good man... but dont you have a normal car?!?

good man... but dont you have a normal car?!?

Yeah, but bitches ditch the Mercedes Benzes, the Cadiwack Escalades and the Lexus when they see the big rig roll up. When I roll up to a club and release the brakes (psssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) ladies turn around and panties drop! ;)

so i was alone, didn't have a hoist, and was way too lazy to completely unconnect the intake manifold...

hg2-2.jpg

hg2-3.jpg

hg2-4.jpg

woooooohooooooo passed emissions! this means I don't have to worry about a cat on my 2J for at least a couple years.

haha man... i feel ya on those methods. it's more a pita to get the head out of the car than anything else!

woooooohooooooo passed emissions! this means I don't have to worry about a cat on my 2J for at least a couple years.

You guys have emissions testing? MUHAAHHAHA!

you look like you've done this before on a 7M?

Nice 89 and welcome back to X chassis ownership, I knew you'd be back!!! The power of X compels you!!! :lol: :lol:

oops

hit this car in my work's parking lot today. was tired and completely forgetting how long these stock bumpers are. :unsure:

look at what i did to the impala versus what happened to my bumper? 20 year old plastic i guess. the metal support brace on that side popped out and flew across the parking lot. simply amazing. i talked to the owner, they didn't even care.

perfect timing i guess, because i picked up lee's gx81 bumper.

IMG00677.jpg

IMG00672.jpg

IMG00663.jpg

damn, i guess at certain angles the park bench isn't so invincible after all! mine's taken a few good hits (with other cars), but most have been in traffic, usually head on from the rear, and believe it or not, from the front (from some idiot backing into me during morning traffic...). then the usual parking lot scrapes from people entering/leaving their spots...

things happen for a reason though, put that shiz on there already

going to have it painted first. need to fix that lip too.